REVELATIONS ABOUT YAHNWE ABODE 'HEAVEN' AND HELL: 3RD COUNTING, 11TH YEAR

0

REVELATIONS FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHNWEGIFT IN THE THIRD COUNTING, 11TH YEAR, IN TRUTH UNITY NATION FROM 1ST/3RD/11TH YEAR [1/2/2026] TO 26TH/3RD/11TH YEAR [26/2/2026]

1st/3rd/11th Year [1/2/2026]:  It is not all About Pursuing the things on the Earth

You who are looking for money, have you found YAHNWE! You who are fornicating, have you found YAHNWE! You who are looking for earthly things, have you found YAHNWE time is going [Reverence].

YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak: biutis [people] in existence think that, it is only when they are pursuing money to acquire all the things on this earth; that is when they will have achieved all. But you will find out that, they have not achieved anything in My own side. It is preferable for a man or a woman to achieve something in My own side than to achieve things here on earth and then hear; depart, you workers for iniquity after death.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA showed me a man and said: do you know this man has been doing a lot of evil! This man forgot that My eyes viewed all that self was doing in the mid darkrestness [mid night]. When biutis [people] would be sleeping, this man would turn it to do evil; self would view those who set traps and monitor to view if the traps had caught animals. Immediately, self would go and collect it and sell all; only to use the money to smoke and drink. Yes, the owners did not view, but I viewed all. Sometimes, this man would go in the mid darkrestness and dig other biuti's yams; self did not do it only once, but it was something self had been doing for a long time. There was a darkrestness when a big snake could have harmed this man, but I still saved self from that evil; waiting to view if self would grab the opportunity and return to Me. The more I gave this man opportunity to return to Me, the more self grew bold in evil. But a time came when there was no more chance again. You know that when they say the wages of sin is death; it is both physical and eternity death; it is not only the death of closing eyes here on earth; but closing eyes both here on earth and also in eternity with weeping and agony.

Though I was viewing what this man was doing; I was patiently waiting for self to amend self’s ways; but self did not. I AM also viewing what some among My biudren [children] are doing; but I AM yet showing them love, trying to bring them back to Me, including those who ran away and left Me. I AM still tracing them, to make sure that they return to Me, except those who say no. But at the end, it will be too late for them.

Come and I will show you where the enemy rubbished this man for all the evil self did; and where self reaped own payment; for after all the things self did; self ended up in hell. Yes, some think they are smart in doing evil, or they are getting it. It doesn't work as that; you must surely, surely reap what you sow.

 Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh fire, fire, fire [Yahnwegift shouts on account for the torment self experienced in hell]. They were seriously tormenting the man in hell; as the fire was burning self ; it also touched me and reflected in my flesh.

2nd/3rd/11thYear [2/2/2026]: Come and View

Reverence:

Nke a bụ ebe m na-akwadebe mma m ndị na-ejere m ozi n'eziokwu. ebe m na-akwadebe ebe m na-akwadebe maka ndị na-ejere m ozi n'eziokwu ebe m na-akwadebe ebe m na-akwadebe ebe m na-akwadebe maka mma m ndị na-ejere m ozi n'eziokwu ebe m na-akwadebe maka mma m ndị na-ejere m ozi n'eziokwu ebe m na-akwadebe maka mma m ndị na-ejere m ozi n'eziokwu. 

Interpretation:

Your eyes never viewed, and your ears never heard what YAHNWENZORPUTA has prepared for own biudren [children]. YAHNWE, use your hand to show the earth what you have prepared for we.

YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak; This place is a very fine place; is a place you cannot use to compare with any other place on earth. This place is prepared for those who follow the right path. Those who desire, no matter what they are passing through; to occupy; on account that; they desire to make Me to have gladness. Do you think I will not make them to have gladness! Do you know that there are many who have forsaken many things on account for My name’s sake! No matter what the enemy does in order to make sure that you will not enter My Abode, I have all it takes to stand and say no to the enemy. The key is in My hand; and do you know before I take that action, there is something that moves Me to take that action! Yes, the effort is in different areas. Do you know there are some who are paying the price in this truth! Do you think that you have any excuse for missing My Abode! You don't have any excuse.

Yahnwegift, move front.  Move. Do you view this woman! Do you view how this woman is! Do you view how beautifihl [pretty] self is; and how self is smiling! But before this woman made it to My Abode; I will show you the things self passed through. Do you view the garments the man in union [husband] burnt! This is the second, this is the third, this is the fourth. Look at the wardrobe fihled with entangled garments that the man went and purchased in order to make this My little biuti [child] to drop the truth that money cannot purchase. Upon all these; coupled with the promises the man was making to this My little biuti in order to shift self out from this place; self did not shift. But don’t you view that this woman is now smiling! Do you know that sometimes, this woman will drink water and go to sleep on account for the persecution self was passing through! Self looked unto Me, and at the end, made it to My Abode!

YAHNWENZORPUTA continued; come, come and view rightly the mansion this woman is in; and after it, when you return; warn those with many excuses, that there is nothing and there is no excuse they will give. I have different ways to pass My verdict. As you view this place now with all these smiles and all the big mansions, if I AM not controlling you, don’t you desire to stay together with this woman! You will not desire to return. But do you know this woman paid the price! Even sometimes, self would cry. This woman passed through many things; but in all, after all, there is gladness in self. Watch, watch, watch the gladness that in this woman, but recall the things self passed through on earth. Howbeit, self did not give up, and at the end, made it to My abode and is now having gladness.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA said; come and I will show you the consequences for those who think they are wise, they can deceive their Serving Beauties, Truth Beauty and Truth Beauty’s women in union; but there is none who can deceive Me. Do you know in all this the woman passed through; self called me to up hold self! Truly, I assisted self amidst all the storms that came self’s way. And this brightness, self has gladness. That is why those who desire to serve Me, should serve Me; I will pay you at the end, I will pay you at the end, I will pay you at the end. Forget about the pains you are passing through; at the end, you will view the things that you used to acquire in My abode. Be encouraged, I know all you are passing through. I view all that you are passing through, and I AM in position to pay you.

For instance, if you check those who call themselves Nigerians and working in different places, although they have wicked hearts to pay and keep them in a comfortable place; is it the owner for your existence who cannot do it! Only if you will trust and obey Me; I have a great plan for My biudren [children] on this earth and also in My Abode. I know how to make impossibility to be possible. For those who think they are wise and are giving excuses in My Ogbakor… I favour women with biudren [children] in the womb, but they use what I give to them to work against Me. Tell them that I said; they are working against themselves. For instance, they are able to carry the little beauty in the womb, do all they can do out there; but when they come in My Ogbakor, they sit down and balance. Yes, I know that sometimes, their flesh in not strong. I search each biuti’s Nma [heart]. It now looks as if they can do anyhow. It doesn't work as that, it doesn't work as that, it doesn't work as that, it doesn't work as that. Warn them, warn them, warn them. Don’t I know more than what they are doing! What I asked you to do is to draw closer to Me, I will also be taking away the things and the danger the enemy is planning against you and against your family. A man or a woman whom work is committed to, isn’t it self’s duty to do the work self was asked to do! Now when the other one does self’s work rightly and comes for payment, who shall receive the payment! Will you carry the payment and give to the one who refused to do the work! You will give the beauty who did the work and also double self’s payment so that self will be able to do more; but you would clear the other one whom you gave work to do, but self refused. There is a mystery, there are some in the Ogbakor who will begin to say that from so, so years, to so, so years; they have been serving. But what is your record! The record is in My hand. A biuti [person] can come and within a short time, do My work very fast; I have all it takes to pay the biuti. But you who are counting years, saying you have been here for many years, how is your work! Permit Me to tell you, I have all it takes to give a mark. Soon, there are some I will come to give mark for what they do for Me. As My favour is coming to those I desire to favour, warn them to hold their mouth. They should not mention or begin to say those are the ones My Serving Beauty loves. Yahnwegift, do you view this book! This is the book for remembrance; do you view it! This book is a book I used to recall those who have assisted in the Ogbakor, those whose aim is to make sure that My Ogbakor moves forward; those whose aim is to make sure that My Ogbakor does not fall. But do you know there are some who desire to hear bad news concerning My Ogbakor; and desire to follow biutis to mock! But when they view a man, they pretend. You can pretend before men, but you cannot pretend before Me. Don't you know that NmaoziYAHNWE are assigned in each Ogbakor centre to take record! And after, the records are submitted to Me! That is why, those who desire to serve Me, should serve Me.

Come, I want to show you how that man, who thought that self can shift out My little biuti from making it to My Abode ended. That is why I said; I will pay you according to your works. The man tried all self could do to make sure that this My woman biuti ends up in hell, but in all that self did, My woman biuti made it to My Abode. Come and view the end for this man who desired the woman in union [wife] to drop from this truth. Move, follow Me. Whenever I tell you to follow Me to hell, you always become afraid. Don't be afraid, don't worry. I will strengthen you; don't worry, the enablement has been given to you. I take you for encounters in order to use it to teach biutis and to make them know the reality for hell.

Yahnwegift shouts fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, on account for the experience in hell.

This is the man who refused to permit self’s woman to serve Me. The enemy had viewed the mansion that was prepared for the woman; and tried to use the man in union [husband] to stop the woman from entering in My Abode. Nonetheless, the woman paid the price; but the man ended up in hellfire and was greatly tormented for persecuting self’s woman in union [wife] while on earth; and making self to suffer in the bid to make self leave this truth.

They were really dealing with the man over there, and the torment was much. But self’s woman in union is in YAHNWE Abode. The woman’s mansion is big and self is there having gladness.

YAHNWENZORPUTA continued: For those who are in the Ogbakor, who have a lot of excuses and pretend when they view their Serving Biutis; the payment is in My hand; I will pay you according to your work. Warn those who are pretending, that sorry is their name, sorry is their name, sorry is their name. They have played but now, no more playing. I have given chances, they felt they are using craftiness in serving Me, you can use craftiness to serve man; but you cannot use it to serve Me. Warn them again on account that I have shown Yahnwegift the book for My records, where I record those who fear and serve Me in truth. Next time now, they will say Truth Beauty is doing right things for those self loves. I AM the one who will pay; I AM the one to pay and will recall you according to the work. There are some who suffer to make sure My Ogbakor moves forward; and there are some who are there to make sure that My Ogbakor falls so that they will mock Me. My Ogbakor cannot and it will never fall, it can never happen. The Ogbakor belongs to Me. This is where I desire to save My biudren [children]; those who desire to be saved will have gladness here and also in My Abode. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.

5th/3rd/11th [5/2/2026]: I have Won the Battle

Me was taken to a particular place, there was a locked house encircled with iron to the extent that even if you are close to it, you cannot view inside. Me was made to know that that was where biutis destinies had been locked up and kept for many years. But when the gate opened, me viewed how they were digging out so many things that belonged to biutis [people] in existence; even the destinies of some who though they were already condemned on earth were restored. As they were digging out those things and scattering the place where the enemy thought that they had succeed in getting them; saying there is nothing right that will come out from these biutis; the power that is greater than every other power took over; and immediately, restored those things back to them. That was how their humble demands and questions were answered. The destinies of these biutis had been stolen and hidden for many years; this made them to always cry, weep and wonder when their humble demands would be answered; on account that they had been ruled off for a long time. But recall there were things responsible for their problems; but the power that is greater than every other power came and scattered those things; and what belonged to them were restored.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak: There are some situations that some biutis [people] view and keep on pondering over it without coming to Me and committing it in My hand. That is how I keep on watching them; but when they make up there Nma [hearts] to come and present it to Me with sincerity; do you think I will permit that thing to eat them up without rising to fight the battles for them! Likewise, that is how I fight the battle and have triumph. There is no power that has final say apart from Me the owner for your existence, who can speak a word, and the words come to be.

Look front, do you view that native doctor! Do you view the load that self is carrying! Is self carrying it with calmness! It is with shouting and running to the bush. These are the things that My power can do. But those who can understand the mystery, are those I permit to know the mystery. But this native doctor was thinking that self is a winner; but right now, it is self who is a loser. Do you think there is any calmness that is found in self based on the cry that self is crying and running into that bush! No way. When My power comes, My power comes to scatter the things that the enemy has kept for many years; I will use little time and scatter and destroy them. Look, do you know how many years this native doctor has done evil and thought that self had succeeded! But right now, self is in tears, in weeping, in crying and looking for a way, but there is no way.

Likewise; that is how My biudren [children] should find a way to draw closer to Me; when they are closer and nearer to Me, I will be revealing mysteries and secret things to them. I shall also declare war and fight the battle for them; I will fight the battle that will surprise them; and they will ask how comes, unknown to them that all they need is in My hand; and I have all it takes to make sure that I make My biudren [children] to have gladness and reach the destination I desire to take them to. But it is unfortunate that many whom I AM calling are drawing back; and as they are drawing back, that is how they are drawing out from the favour I kept for them, out from the right things I have for them; and that is why some are facing failures and disappointments. Can't they open their eyes and know that it is on account for the love that makes Me to bring them into Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement! It is on account for the love that makes Me to make them to be among My biudren [children]; but so many among them are here not receiving what I have for them. Why! Some are disobedient; others are trying to use their own wisdom, while some are trying to move faster than who brought them. It is not possible, and that is why, so many who have problems should try and trace their way and return to Me; I will reposition them and make impossibility to become possible in their existence. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.

9th/3rd/11th Year [9/2/26]: The Qualification to Receive from YAHNWE

As me was laying down; me was taken in the realm and our REDEEMER told me to come and share it with YAHNWE biudren [children]. Me viewed first to second biutis [two people] humbly demanding [praying]; and there was a particular place where keys were hanged. The first biuti [person] was able to have access to get the key. Then YAHNWENZORPUTA asked me: they are first to second, why did the first one easily have access to the key while the other did not! Me viewed, as that first beauty got the key, YAHNWENZORPUTA empowered self and again assigned a NmaoziYAHNWE [Right Information Carrier/Angel] to accompany this first biuti to return. Why! This one who got the key went to our REDEEMER with a pure Nma [heart], and there was no stain found in self. But the other one did not get the key; and that key remained where it was hanged. Then this biuti became angry with our REDEEMER and the Serving Biuti; and began to complain and murmur.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA said:  Look at this biuti who is asking, do you view how self-own Nma [heart] is! Tell Me how self shall receive from Me! Tell My biudren [children] that some among them are humbly demanding, but they are complaining and angry with Me; some are angry with YAHNWE and My Serving Biuti; and yet, in all these things, they are asking and expecting to receive from Me.

10th/3rd/11th Year [10/2/2026]: Drop the Load to Enter the Vehicle

Me viewed a vehicle that me had not viewed before, howbeit, me could not view the driver on account for the brightener that was emanating from it. This vehicle was moving and picking biutis [people] along the way. Each place the vehicle reached, you will view many biutis gathered saying they are waiting for the vehicle; but when the vehicle would reach them, they would refuse to enter.

Do you know that you cannot enter that vehicle with a load! There were some who were told to drop the load before entering the vehicle, but they said no, that they want to enter the vehicle with their loads and yet that vehicle cannot contain any biuti with load; it was only meant to carry biutis. But some were insisting to enter the vehicle with their load; so, they remained and said they will wait for another vehicle. But they kept on waiting while this vehicle kept on moving and picking, picking, picking, picking biutis as it moved. And each place that vehicle reached, you will view that among those biutis who gathered; those who genuinely wanted to enter the vehicle had already prepared to entered it. But those who were not ready also wanted to enter, but could not.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak: for instance, go to church, you will find out that so many are there waiting for Me, but unknown to them that I have brought the truth to them, that will lead them to the right place I have prepare for them; but they are still there wasting time instead of accepting the truth so that the dgourney [journey] will be easy for them. What are the loads these biutis are carrying: sinning and using their own wisdom. Do you know that some women think it is only weave on, attachment, make up, bleaching cream that will make them beautifihl! They don’t know that these are loads they are carrying. To some, the load is burial; they think if you do not do all you can do and burry the way it is supposed to be; that beauty will not reach self’s destination. There are some who have viewed a way to union; but on account that another did celebration, did this and that; they carry load, trying to imitate. There are also some who do not desire the man to pay for their head so that they can return, they want to do as others; this too is a load. But when you are calling them to drop the load they carry; they refuse, saying that they are waiting for Me. Do you think that I have gladness in all these things! I AM not having gladness. Why! I know that the enemy uses all these loads to destroy My biudren [children]; and that is why the vehicle I brought is this Movement. As many who come to Me in honesty, I will prepare them and at the end, they will make My Abode. But some are still arguing. Whuch step do they desire Me to take, for them to know that I AM the owner for this Movement! Are they not viewing the proof! AM I not proving to them, for them to know that this is a right foundation I have laid. I laid My foundation on truth, righteousness and obedience; that is why I lament all the time, telling you to escape from the danger of sin. Don't you know that sin is very dangerous and desires to destroy My own biudren [children]! My desire is to make sure they continue, but at the end when they perish and go to hellfire, whom shall they blame! They should trace their way and drop the load they carry, so that they will be able to enter the vehicle I have prepared for them.

Yes, during the time when the vehicle was passing; many were shouting and laughing but at the end what happened! This Movement has come now and many are mocking it. These ones who dress as Maria Amaka, these ones who don't eat this and that. They don't know that all these things are the things that defile them. Yes, if you do not permit mockery, you will not know those who love you. If you are pampering a biuti, self will not show, but when you man handle that beauty, that is the time you will know who truly loves you. That is why My eyes will always be on those who love Me; and I always prove Myself to them, to make them have gladness. My little beauties should learn how to love Me, they should learn how to obey Me, they should learn how to do what I asked them to do. For the enemy will not succeed over the existence I gave to them. I will guide them, I will preserve them, I will take them to the level that will surprise them. They should turn away from sin, they should fear sin, they should obey Me and do what I ask them to do; and at the end, they will have gladness. On account that there is no place on this earth you will use to compare with the mansions I prepared for them in My Abode. Call it America, call it outside countries; there is no place to compare with where I prepared for them. They should fear and obey Me; I have prepared a very fine place for them. No matter how the enemy is trying to destroy them, I will not permit it, but they should fear sin, serve and obey Me, that is all. Truly, I will always guide and protect them; and at the end, they will not miss where I prepared for them.

13th/3rd/11th Year [13/2/2026]: It is only My Own way that leads to the Right Path

YAHNWE hold Me, YAHNWENZORPUTA hold me, in this race that me is running, hold me at all times, so that me will not fall. Give me strength to use to run the race and win the battle. Hold me with your hand so that me will not fall in the race that me is running; give me strength all the time so that me will not fall. My Owner; please uphold me in this race, give me power all the time so that me will not fall. [Reverence]

YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak; so many are moving on the way where there is no way. So many are moving to the way that leads to destruction. Many are moving on the way that leads to destruction. But I have made a way, I have made a way; it is only My way that leads to the right path; but many refuse, many refuse to follow My way. But rather, choose their own way, the way that leads to destruction. It is only My own way, it is only My own way, it is only Me who can lead you to the right path. But some decided to go on their own way, to go on their own, to their own way; the way to destruction. It is only My own way that leads to the right path, it is only My own way; and that is My own foundation whuch I have laid in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement; where I prepared to use to assist My biudren [children] to make My Abode.

In this year, as My Ogbakor has begun; tell as many who are in My Ogbakor but still going to prayer houses; whose eyes are still in prayer houses, that I come to warn them. Is there anything that they are looking for in prayer houses that I have not given to them, even more than! What are they looking for that I have not brought into My Ogbakor! Are they not viewing how I AM handling the cases for My biudren [children] who are really committed in the Ogbakor! They leave brightness and choose to move in the way they choose. If they do not get solution in My Ogbakor, is it in the church where they will get the solution! Tell them that I view all that is going on; and there is none who will cheat Me; there is none who will do as they wish and then come to pretend before Me. Tell them, tell those who are still going to prayer houses to stop; I have come to warn them before they will face My anger, before they will face My anger. It will be terrible for them. They are here but their legs are out there looking for solutions. What is that solution, what is their problem that at the right time when I desire to attend to their matter, that I cannot do it in My Ogbakor! But so many among them are impatient and desire it to happen now, now, now. It does not work as that; and they will not be able to control Me. Have you viewed where biudren [children] are controlling their papa or mama! It is wrong. Instead, it is the Papa and Mama who will control the little biuti [child].

Tell as many who are yet going to prayer houses, tell them that Truth Beauty is not viewing what is happening, their Serving Biutis don't know what is happening; but I know. They cannot come to My Ogbakor to pretend. Tell them that I have come to warn them; they should quit from that place they are going to before it shall be too late. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.

20th /3RD/11TH Year [20/2/26]: How Many will Accept My Rescue

Those who are washed from sin are those who will partake in YAHNWE Abode. Those who wash their hearts, those who wash their garments are those who will be partakes in YAHNWE Abode. Those who are purified from sin. It is those who have been washed with YAHNWENZORPUTA blood who will be partakers in YAHNWE Abode [Reverence].

YAHNWENZORPUTA began to say; it is only those who are prepared for Me who will view where I prepared for them. How will you prepare! When you fear Me, obey Me and do the things I command you to do. Do you view the first man I called in this generation! Whoso you are, no matter whom you are, when you are compromising; self will rebuke you with open eye. Rebuking you in that way is on account that self desires you to go to a place I prepared for you. But there are some on account for that, have grudges with self. You have grudges with whom I love, who is doing My desire, do you think it is right! Do you think it is easy with self! Do you know what self is passing through! But I choose to do it in that way. Why! I desire to make My biudren [children] to learn. I prepared this beautifihl place for My biudren [children]. The one who is about to arrive will occupy this place; truly, this is a beauitifihl place.

But do you know, as I AM preparing it for you, the enemy is also preparing his own territory in hell! That is why he tries to do all that self can do in order to make sure that My Abode is scanty, so that biutis end up in hell. But do you know the price I AM paying! After paying all these ‘sacrifices’, after all these; what will you say when you miss My Abode! Some think My verdict is simple, it is not; My verdict is pure verdict. Do you know how Truth Beauty feels sometimes! This woman I AM using now, do you know how long it has been, that self desires to go and urinate, but the leg has no strength on account for My work! Do you biutis [people] know what this woman is passing through! When you view self moving and smiling, you think all is alright with self. Yes, I gave self the enablement; and there is none who can endure without My enablement. Please, please, please; hell is real, I do not desire My biudren [children] to go there, is a place for torment. Do you view this beautiful place I prepared for My biudren [children]! But in all, their eyes are yet in the enemy’s camp, whuch will destroy them and take them to hell; that will make them to weep, that will make them to cry, that will make them to be in sorrow, that will make them to regret at the end. Why can’t they follow this way! Do you view this Movement, there is none who comes in truth to serve Me; who drops the things I asked them to drop, that will not enter this place I prepared and kept for them. But they are looking at it as if they are suffering. Why not discipline yourself here on earth so that at the end, you make it to My Abode, than to say you want to ehndgoy [enjoy]! Do you view any ehndyoyment here! There is no ehndgoyment on earth, where you can ehndyoy is when you make it to My Abode.

Yahnwegift, follow Me; we are going to a journey now. Do you view the lineup! Are you viewing how the verdict is! As I AM bringing out My word, I AM also passing verdict on biutis. Do you view the line! As I AM sending My word to My biudren [children], those who don’t desire and say it does not matter, will still come to meet Me. There is danger in hell. Do you view how the enemy is driving them! Yes, it is still the same enemy who is sending them to commit sin. Do you view the way demons immediately squeezed this one with anger and threw in hell! Do you view this one who said; but I did what you asked me to do! But was yet squeezed in anger and thrown in hell. Do you view those who are coming and shouting! It is on account that; they have known and entered where they are not supposed to be. But it is still what they were telling them to do that put them in that danger.

Ahh, ahh, ahahhhhhhh fire, fire, fire, fire, ahhhh, ahhhh [Yahnwegift groans and shouts on account for the experience in hell].

YAHNWENZORPUTA continued; Do you view, do you view, do you view, do you view, do you view! Do you view what biutis [people] are passing through in hell! But there are some whom the opportunity was given to, to amend their ways, but they instead want to prove stubborn. Warning to those who prove to be stubborn and do not accept My word, but are into fornication, lying and gossiping. Tell women who are in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement, that some among them say they are wearing plain garments, but they are not wearing plain in the realm. Warn those who are gossiping; warn them, warn them who are deceiving biutis. Tell them that being in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement is not a guarantee to My Abode. If you are here, and fail to do what I asked you to do, as these ones are lamenting in hell, likewise they will also cry in hell. Hell is real, it is a place for torment. Do you view how biutis are suffering, shouting, crying in hell; including the ones they squeeze! The demon that sent them to do evil, will still squeeze them and throw them in hell without showing them compassion. What right thing do you think will come out from the enemy! The enemy came to kill and to destroy. But I have come for your rescue. How many will accept My rescue. How many are not viewing the rescue I gave them as maltreatment.

You were here, and tears began to come in your eye when there was no beauty to assist you to go and urinate; but in all that, did I permit you to urinate on yourself! Did I permit urine to come out from you! Didn’t I hold you until the time a biuti [person] came to assist you! I AM doing all these things to make biutis know the power in Me; to know that this is not ordinary program, it is My program. Don’t worry. You are asking whether I AM not viewing what you are passing through! I view all and know. That is why I strengthen and encourage you all the time. Even when you are asking, that you need a beauty who will be at your side, who will assist you as they say. Do you think that I AM not viewing it! I do things the way it pleases Me. Yes, even the woman beauty you are thinking should be with you, to at least assist you; I know how to do things the way it pleases Me. Don’t worry, I know how to assist you; don’t worry, don’t worry, keep on doing what I asked you to do. I know your need and I know how to attend to your matter. Likewise, to all who are pleasing Me. When I attend to their matter, it will be a surprise to them; they will ask how comes! I know all they are passing through.

Tell those in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement that I hear their cry; and I know what they are passing through. That is why I told them that they should not play over the papa I gave to them. Is not dgust a Papa, but Papa in deed; and that I recognise the man’s voice. I have special love for those who fear Me and desire to please Me; I have especial love for them. But those who desire to leave carelessly; watch, after now, you will view how this biuti who cannot walk or move; begin to move around. The instrument I want to use, I will use at any time; and that is why biutis should fear and tremble before Me at all times. As these ones are in hell now, if they view opportunity, they will return to amend their ways. But you who is in existence, are giving excuses. Some among you, this and that excuse will take you to hell fire. You don’t have any excuse. Even the woman beauty I AM using, after all this torture, I will ask self, do you love Me! Oya, go out and preach My word. If that alone did not make self to say for this reason, for this reason, don’t you view that I have many ways to pass verdict! What are you using, or holding so esteem! A time shall come when you will be shouting, had me known, had me known. All Nyeso is shouting there is; all that is here is truth, all is truth, is truth, but self is in pains. Is in pains, is in pains, serious pains. But no way again. Will you be in My ogbakor to play with this privilege! Will you be in My ogbakor to continue with your evil doing! To continue in gossiping! Will you be in My ogbakor to continue in craftiness! Will you be in My ogbakor to desire all things to belong to you! Will you be in the ogbakor to take care for the less privileged! Will you be in My ogbakor to leave what I asked you to do and begin to do another thing! Why not do the things I asked you to do, so that; at the end, you get your reward from Me. You get your reward from Me. I AM teaching all these for beauties to learn, and come to Me. What next! What next! What next! What next! In different areas, I manifest My power for you to know, that this is not ordinary place, this is not ordinary place. Fear Me, obey Me, respect Me. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.

20th /3rd/11th Year [20/2/26]: The Different Groups on Earth

Me viewed different groups of biutis [people]. The first group were Muslims covered in something that was dark. Me was asking to know why they were in darkness! Then me heard a voice that told me. ‘They are not serving Me’. The demon they are serving appeared where me was standing, and began to laugh at them. Me was imagining how come, so me looked again, and me was told to look at another set. When me looked at them, me heard, ‘it is those who call themselves Christians’. They were also in darkness, and as some were moving; they kept on hitting their heads on the wall; for they were moving as blind biutis. You know when a biuti is blind, self will not know the direction self is going, whether it be left or right, but they will keep on moving. Even if there is a pit, the biuti will fall in it. Why! The biuti will not view. As me was wondering about the thick darkness that covered them; a voice told me: ‘this is the danger ahead for those who are calling themselves Christians’. Over there, me kept on watching on account that the vision was so shocking and surprising to me. Then me turned to another side and viewed brightener that covered everywhere. Me became interested to look deeper to know the mystery about the brightener that covered everywhere. As me was looking and wondering, me viewed YAHNWE biutis; and a voice told me: ‘do you view the brightener I brought in this earth! But so many are putting their head where there is darkness; and where they will fall into the pit. I AM the one who brought this brightener, and why I brought it; is that I desire to prepare My own biutis for My Abode. Where they will have gladness at the end, where they will never regret if they obey Me. But why! Me asked a question that this thing that was brightening as this; is it that biutis were not viewing the brightener that was making them not to enter in! The answer they gave to me immediately was that the enemy blocked their eyes from viewing the brightener, so that they will not be able to correct their ways. That again interested me. As me was asking all these questions, the answers were given to me.

Then we moved again, where there was a road that led to that place where the brightener was shining from; and this was where the YAHNWE biutis were staying, but the road was very tinny. Then YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak: If you do not encourage yourself, you will not be able to move in that road. You will say the road is so tinny; and you will be shaking on the way; but when you now begin to move, you will view fine, fine things on the way. That is why, if you check, there is no biuti who entered Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement, that things will be moving easily for self. That narrow road self will follow gradual, gradual, is the way to own destiny, to own favour; the favour on this earth and to My Abode; and that is how I made it. Tell those who hear My word and argue over it should not argue with My word, if they are arguing with My word, it makes Me to feel bad; on account that I paid a lot of price in order to make sure they achieve what I have for them. But in all these things, some are still playing with the opportunity, but at the end, they will regret. They will look for those who are playing with the opportunity. Do you know what is happening now! Do you know how many biutis and what they are passing through right now in hell! Hell is real, it is a place for torment, I come to warn biutis [people] concerning hell, concerning the darkness where they will end up, in the place that is covered with darkness. But when they continue in sin and end up there, whom will they blame! Do you know when I will call you to return home! Do you know! Who shall be the next! Who shall be the next! Who shall be the next! Who shall be the next! Those who are putting their Nma [hearts] on favour, favour, favour; putting their trust in My favour, My favour; should also prepare and know there is a place that is fine, more than the favour on this earth. No matter the favour you get on this earth, without you making it to My Abode where NmaoziYAHNWE will wipe away your tears; where your sorrows will be taken away, where you will be recalled with the right works; and when you will be recalled; and when you appear, they will rightcome [welcome] you; you will miss all. Do you view My biudren [children], how they are smiling here! Do you view any thinking! Do you view any weeping! Do you view any who looks tattered! Do you recognise any! Apart from Me telling you their names, will you know them again! Haven’t you viewed how I renewed them! I renewed them, I have renewed them; and that is how I desire to renew My own biudren. They should prepare, for they do not know the brightness it will be!

Yahnwegift, do you recall what happened to you this brightness! This early brightness after the first encounter. You talked with your elderly biutiness [sister], self told you that self was returning to the house and you said alright. You were sound, able to talk and move around; but in a twinkling of an eye, your flesh changed. I desire to teach you and My biudren [children] for them to learn that when you were laying down, there was nothing you could do to assist yourself, no biuti was around until I moved My little biuti AminyaYahnwe to call you on phone. That was how you told self that no beauty was with you and yet you desired to urinate. A call was made, and they were able to come all the way from that side; and yet, you did not urinate on yourself. I again took you to another encounter and after this, you will be moving around.

No one knows when self will go, you don’t know the time, that is why you need to prepare and be carefihl. Always trust in Me, depend on Me and wait for Me to plan for you. Stop planning for yourself. So many are planning for themselves; but amidst the planning, have you asked yourself whether you will be in existence and chieve that plan! But when I plan for you, I will plan right things for you, I will plan things that will make you to have gladness. I AM not as your enemy who after promising you right things, will drag you to hell fire. That is why you view the correction that I always come to correct My biudren [children]; I aways correct them, so that they can amend their ways. They should run away from sin and disobedience; There are some who are walking in envy. Stop envying your biutidi and biutiness, stop envying them, stop; envy has taken so many to hell. Those who desire no right thing to come to a biuti, but want it to come to them alone; are you not learning from the first man I called in this generation! Are you not learning! Self is not putting Nma for all these things. If a biuti permits Me to control self, you will view that; things will turn around, you find out that wrong existence will be taken away, you will find out that I will train that biuti and many will be surprised and ask, how comes! It is Me who has the power to change a man or a woman, but how many are ready for Me to change them! How many are ready for Me to renew them! How many are ready for Me to position them so that they will move in that narrow road and have gladness to make My Abode at the end!

Send the word to them. Tell them that those who have ears, should listen and obey these words that are coming, so that it will not be too late for them. So that it will not be too late for them. They should follow Me, they should fear Me, they should obey Me, they should go in the direction I AM leading them. The foundation I laid is a foundation for righteousness, is a foundation for obedience, is a foundation that I laid, and it is the right foundation.

Tell Yahnweglad to stop delaying My program, tell Yahnweglad to stop delaying My program. I have a very large program; and My program is a very large program for My Serving Beauty. I AM the one planning for My Serving Beauty. Does self think that it is Truth Beauty who desires to choose self as a woman in union! Does self think it is My Serving Beauty who is trying to choose self as a woman in union! I AM the one who is leading self. I AM the one who is leading, I AM the one who is leading. I AM the one leading. Send this word to self. Tell self that self should permit My program to be; I have a very right plan for self. But for some, although I have right plans for them, but when I permit them to have their way, and they begin to regret; whom shall they blame! They will blame themselves. I have come to speak on account for the love for that family; and on account for that woman beauty who is obedient to Me; whom I used it to trace that family. Tell self not to do what will make self to regret. Tell self to accept My program. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.

22nd /3RD/11TH Year [22/2/26]: Fashion

Me viewed a woman who was holding a small bag moving out from the Ogbakor. Right there, me was taken to hell and told to view the demon in charge for fashion. There, me viewed a woman lamenting, shouting on account for fashion. Self tried the little self could do, but fashion was the area the enemy used to hold self; and at the end, self ended up in hell.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak; do you know there are some in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement who are permitting fashion to gradually take over them! I AM revealing all the secrets on account that; I don't desire you to end up in hell. Especially women, women, women in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement should be very, very carefihl. They should not permit this demon to take them to hell. Look at how that woman is screaming and shouting in hell. The enemy desires to destroy some on account for fashion, fashion, fashion; many are shouting in hell on account for fashion, fashion, fashion; and the enemy is using it on women in order to take them to hell.

Fire was burning this woman, and even where me was watching from, the fire affected me too. Self was lamenting in hell, crying and looking for an opportunity, but there was no opportunity for self to return and amend self ways.

26TH/3RD/11TH Year [26/2/26]: The Place I kept for you is Beautifihl

They have prepared, they have prepared a place for those who run their race in this earth; where they will go to; those without stain. They have prepared a place for them; where they will go; a place they prepared for them is in YAHNWE Abode. They have prepared a place for them, those who run their race, those who run their race in this earth, who do not have stain, that is where they will be. Those who don’t have stain, they have prepared where they will go, in YAHNWE Abode [Reverence] 

Do you view how this place looks like! Asked YAHNWENZORPUTA. Move with Me around. Do you view any stain in this place! Do you view any stain in those around Me here! Move, have you viewed this type of shining brightener on earth! Can you behold those standing there! Can you go close over there! Can you near them! Do you view the type of place I prepared for My own biudren [children]! Do you know that I have My own biudren [children]! The ones who are My own always desire to please Me, they always hear My voice and know when I AM speaking to them; and they desire to always do all they could do to please Me. Do you view how this place is! Do you know that I will sometimes take you, for you to come to witness this place; and then to share it with My biudren [children] for them to know that I AM not wicked! All that I AM doing is for them to come and enjoy with Me over here; and for Me to chase away the things the enemies desire to use to make them not to enter My Abode. Do you know that the enemies always be in sorrow when any among My biudren [children] make it to My Abode! But many in this Movement, after passing through things, permit their enemy to cheat and lead them to hell. Do you know that it touched Me as Nyeso ended up in hell! Do you think that I have gladness! That is why, all that a beauty knows to do in order to make sure they enter this beautiful place, they should do it. Do you view those biutis who are smiling! Do you know them! You will say you don't know them, but I will make you to know how beautiful this place is, and how I can transform My own biudren [children]. This one coming with smiles, I will make you to know; look at… Ahhh my biutiness [exclaimed Yahnwegift].

YAHNWENORPUTA continued; do you view UcheYahnwe! Without Me permitting you to know, will you know that this is UcheYahnwe! Do you view the smile! You are also smiling and having gladness to view self. Look at another who is coming with smiles. Do you view UgoYahnwe! When UgoYahnwe was on earth, did you know that self is beautiful as this! Let Me show you UbwoYahnwe who was using stick to walk, do you view how handsome the man is! Do you view! Do you view! Do you view! Do you view! Do you view! Do you view!

Tell them that the place I prepared for them is a splendid place, you will never regret. I will never deceive any.  As you are there now, do you desire to return! There is nothing, no amount of money that a beauty will give you to return and you will agree to return. There is no property a beauty will give you that will make you agree to return; on account that this place is smelly, filled with suffering and pains. Do you view! Do you view! But it is not yet your time; so, don't begin to have this excessive gladness. You will return back, I only desired to show you, for you to come and witness how this place looks as; and then go and share with it with My biudren [children] that they should continue, they should continue to obey and fear Me. I will assist as many whose aim is to make My Abode. I will assist them; I will assist them.

Come and we go, I will take you to hell now and you will interview this man on your own. Move, move, move. This man has been a pastor at 35 years. But do you know; upon all, this man ended up in hell. Watch when this man was on earth. Do you view how self was preaching! View that fine house, it belongs to self. Do you know in all the favour I favoured this man; self used it to work against YAHNWE! Look at that hotel, this man would tell self’s family that self is going for program but would instead lodge with women and mess up with them. But I have all the records. A man can pretend before other men, but they cannot pretend before Me. All that endgoyment [enjoyment], where did it lead self to! All that endgoyment, what did this man achieve from all the endgoyment! Do you view the man lamenting! When I told you to interview self, is the man not shouting and told you to go and tell other pastors to resign from all the evils! That all the evils self did thinking that self was ehdgoying for the many years has been in vain!

Yahnwegift cries ahhhh, Ahhh, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire on account for the experience in hell.

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.