REVELATIONS ABOUT YAHNWE ABODE 'HEAVEN' AND HELL: 2ND COUNTING, 11TH YEAR

0

REVELATIONS FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHNWEGIFT IN THE SECOND COUNTING, 11TH YEAR, IN TRUTH UNITY NATION FROM 4TH/2ND/11TH YEAR [7/1/ 2026] TO 26TH/2ND/11TH YEAR [29 /1/2026]

4th/2nd/11th Year [7/1/2026]: Papa Nyesom Missed self’s Mansion in YAHNWE Abode

Me is lost, me did not know it would be as this. Me did not know it would be as this to me, me did not know it would be as this to me, me did not know it would be as this to me, me did not know it would be as this, with shouting. [Laments Nyesom]

Yahnwegift shouts fire, fire, ahhh, ahhh, due to the agony in hell.

Tell those who are playing; tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them; tell those who are playing with My words...tell them, tell them hell is a place for torment; you hear My words and corrections, you hear all; but you follow your own way, and you are now weeping and crying, you are weeping, you are weeping in hell. I gave you an opportunity but you refused it. [Reverenced YAHNWENZORPUTA]

Tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them the torment is much, it is much, it is much. I did not know that it shall be as this, I did not know. Tell those who are discouraging biutis [people], tell them, warn them, it is terrible, it is terrible, it is terrible, it is terrible, it is terrible, it is terrible, it is terrible. Laments Nyesom

Those who are using their mouth carelessly, when I use a man, when I use those I chose, you say I AM not the one using them, doubting My word. The torment is much, it is only those who have not stepped their feet in My Ogbakor, but as far as you entered in My Ogbakor, ate with My biudren [children], spoke the same language; it will be hot. Tell those who are pretending, those who are compromising; that hell is not a place you do and cover up; your sin will find you out, your sin shall find you out. Warns YAHNWENZORPUTA.

YAHNWENZORPUTA continued to speak;

Yahnwegift, when I took you to show you Nyesom’s mansion, was I glad! I was not glad, there was no gladness in Me, I took you to My Abode and showed it to you, then I asked you; do you view this place, the mansion for Nyesom! Did I show you! I showed you, but what happened! I told you again, when I viewed that you are weak, I told you that, no matter you are in program, you will not avoid it, that I will take you to view in order to use it to come and teach others, for them to learn from their mistakes. Yes, if you like; say it is a biuti [person] in existence speaking, that is your business; but there is none who can stop My work. If any serves Me rightly, it will be right for self; but if you desire to play game, you are playing the game on your own. Do you know what this My little biuti [child] passed through when I took self to hell, to go and view the agony therein! Do you think that it is easy for Me to take a biuti [person] in existence to hell fire, to go and show self the things that are happening therein!

Warn them, warn them, warn them. Those among you who are using your mouth to discourage others, you think you are smart, you think you are smart; those among you who are putting poison in biutis, in those who come and desire to truly serve Me, then you use poison to corrupt them, to make them to view Truth Beauty as though I AM not using self. You begin to look at the woman I AM using, that self is forming all these words. Who is self to speak all these words! After all, you think that you are smart, you think that you are smart. Do you know how many who will miss what I have for them! As I AM speaking to you now, there is no gladness in Me, My mood has changed, My eye is reddish on account for the little effort Nyeso made, but yet at the end, at the end, at the end, at the end; self missed it. Have you asked yourself, at the end, where you will be!

It is not how you begin, it is not how it will begin. It is not how you will begin, but how it will end. [Reverence]

Ask yourself this question, how will you end; and what will be your end! Do you view how they are shouting for only water, only water! What type for water can a biuti drink in hell that will quench the torment! What type for water can a biuti drink in hell that will stop thirst! Yes, some among you are asking; Our REDEEMER, can't you show compassion on account for the things Nyeso did! Truly, I desired to show compassion, but… I want to ask you this question. When you view danger in a direction where a biuti is going to, and desire to show compassion to self; you will try all you could to make sure you bring back that biuti or make self return for self not to end up in destruction. But if self keeps on going in another direction; what will you do! Haven't you tried your own! Is it My fault! But recall; I AM still on My throne, I AM still on My throne, I AM still on My throne, I AM still on My throne. There is none who can condemn Me, there is none who can make Me to change My standard; and recall; I AM not a respecter for any. Do you know another price I paid to make Me raise this Movement in order to prepare biutis people] to make it to My Abode! But in all, in all; many are playing, many are playing. This is not a place you will come and play and go scorch free; but this is a place I brought you to achieve My own mandate, not your own. For Me to prepare you to make My Abode, so that you will not cry, so that you will not weep. Those who are asking questions, all the questions you are asking concerning My word, can never assist you.

If I say follow Me, follow; stop questioning Me, stop using your academic qualifications, stop using your graduate level. Whom you are to follow is Me. Warn them; My fear has departed from so many. Do they know the brightness I will call them to eternity! I want to tell you that what is deceiving some, they say; ‘Our Redeemer said, tell Me to cover your file at the point for death’. When they say cover the file, truly, the file will be covered. But if you open it on your own, what are you expecting! What are you expecting! What about the assignment that is given to you! Don't you know that as far as you have come to My Movement, the devil, nnupuisibuada and evil powers are your enemy! Don’t you know that they are looking for a little thing to make you miss it; in order to mock you in hell! To say; after this and that; so, you came here! And that will make them to increase their anger to torment that biuti [person], to deal with that biuti, to deal with that biuti, to deal with that biuti, to deal with that biuti, to deal with that biuti, to deal with that biuti.

Tell My biudren [children] to fix themselves in order, something can happen at anytime; tell them, they should fix themselves in order, something can happen at any time. Do you know the NmaoziYAHNWE [Right Information Carriers; Angels] are feeling sad! Do you know I AM also feeling sad! Almost saved but lost. Whom shall you blame! Didn't I play My own role! Didn't I correct! But some do not value what I gave to them! When they were in the church and view such words, they say this is encounter. But I brought all these things to you, no matter what My biuti [child] is passing through, I desire to use it to teach them, for them to know the reality that is happening in hell; and the reality that is happening in My Abode. Even the first man I called, if you view, sometimes, it is not easy for self. If self had own way, self would say leave, make me rest, but upon that weak flesh, I will stand and use self to speak. Can you tell Me the area My Serving Beauty has missed it! Can you tell Me the area! Alright, have I now told you to begin to commit fornication! Have I now told you to begin cheating! Have I now told you to go and steal! Are you not viewing the truth in My word! I desire to use Yahnwegift in this, to make you know that hell is not a place for you. Also, when you make it to My Abode, I will make it known to you. Do not think it is a man, or a beauty speaking! I AM the one speaking to you, for you to know My plan and program over your existence. I do not desire any to go to hell, if any goes to hell, it is a loss to Me, it is a loss to Me. That is why I AM calling all to come and obey Me. So that; at the end; you will have gladness in My Abode.

Some among you, when I ask you to do this, you desire to do the one that will please you. Compromisers, compromisers, you think that none is viewing you, but I view all, I view all. I shall pay you according to your works, those who are using mouth to discourage others; be cautious, be cautious, be cautious; or else, you will pay for it, you will pay for it, you will pay for it, you will pay for it. There are some whom I brought to come and learn rightly, but those who are set apart bring problems, trying to show others that they have arrived, yet doing much evil. I view all, I view all; danger, danger, danger, danger, danger. I have been showing encounters, but the type you witnessed this brightness, how many times have you witnessed this type! It is terrible, it is terrible.

Tell those who desire to learn, should learn; tell them that I said; I AM not a respecter for any, when you are doing right in the beginning, then time comes that I desire you to continue, and you now say no; you have done enough; whuch now makes you to shift on your own; definitely, you will miss it. The weapon the enemy is using to fight My biudren [children] is poison, poison, poison. If you view who is giving you poison, run away from that biuti [person], you will say yes; but after all the talk, you begin to reason it, and the enemy will enter and penetrate. The biuti will struggle, struggle, struggle, struggle, struggle, struggle; but there will be no way. Do you know that a biuti can be here in My Ogbakor, when self is not in My Ogbakor! Are you aware!

Time shall come when you will know this word. You can be in My Ogbakor, you can be addressed as a YAHNWE biuti, you can be speaking the Truth Unity language, you can be called a YAHNWE biuti and you answer, but when that biuti [person] is not in My Ogbakor.

Is your name written, is your name written, is your name written among YAHNWE biutis! Is your name written, is your name written, is your name written among YAHNWE biutis! [Reverence]

Do you know there is a file where the name for YAHNWE biutis are recorded! Are you aware! Are you aware! There is. I know those who belong to Me, I know those who come to Me, I know those who come to bring confusion in My Ogbakor. But some are now asking, why do you still leave them in the Ogbakor! I will explain a little for you. There are somethings you permit to be, so as to use it to teach others, for them to know, and learn; so that there will be seriousness. Is your question answered!  [response; yes]. As I AM speaking now, I know your thoughts; as I AM speaking now, I AM passing verdict; as I AM speaking now, I AM viewing different places, those who are committing fornication, those killing, those who are doing evil, and those who are also interceding for others. My eyes reach all over. It is only when I desire to speak, that I will speak. Yes, those among you who are afraid, wondering and thinking after all these things; shall me end up in hell! I came to answer that question, when you fear, follow and obey Me; My plan and program is to assist you to make it to My Abode. That is why, as this woman biuti is now, do you think it is easy in self’s flesh! Do you think it is easy in My serving biuti 's flesh! That is why I feed My biudren [children] all the time, is your question answered!

I know, I know you all, continue, I view your works, don't worry; I know how to reward those who desire to do what I asked them to do. I have all it takes to assist them, even if powers desire to stop them on the way, I AM capable to stop them. Do you know they nearly stopped OlaYahnwe from entering My Abode! But what happened! What happened! Didn't I prove My power! Didn't I prove My authority! Likewise, that is how it is. Have My fear, respect Me, obey Me; stop speaking against those I AM using, stop speaking against those I AM using. I told you to leave Truth Beauty, leave self, leave self, I know how to deal with self. Likewise, other biutis I AM using; I know how to handle them. Are you the one who will tell Me whom I should use! Are you the one who will tell Me who is qualified and who is not qualified! These thoughts have taken out so many from the right way; they now begin to go on their own. Watch your mouth, watch your tongue, follow Me, fear Me, obey Me. I have all it takes to assist you. You don't know the road, and I ask you to permit Me to lead you so that you will overcome the dangers on the way. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.

16th/2nd/11th Year [19th/1/2026]: Warning to those who are Compromising

YAHNWENZORPPUTA began to speak through Yahnwegift:

I come to warn, I come to warn, I come to warn, I come to warn, I come to warn, I come to warn, I come to warn. Danger, danger, I came to warn, I came to warn, I came to warn. So many are weeping in hell right now. Some are drawing their ear on account for what they told them not to do, but they refused, they refused.

Tell those who are pretending in My Ogbakor, I will come on them if they fail to turn away, I will come on them, will they be able to stand it! I AM not a respecter for any, I AM not a respecter for any. Tell Yahnwekind; yes, you can pretend to be innocent in a biuti’s eye, but I view all. Tell self, if self desires to serve Me, self should come close to serve Me, and view whether I will not do things that will shock or surprise self. That will makke self to ask and say that self did not know I would favour self this way. But if self chooses to put leg here and here, disappointment, failure, and regrets upon regrets awaits self.

Look at those who are holding their ear in hell right now, they are shouting, they are in hell on account that warning came to them, but they refused to hear, they refused to take the warning, but now, they are looking for an opportunity, opportunity, opportunity, opportunity; but the opportunity is no longer there. Tell self not to look at the things in the world, but should come to Me; I AM ready, I AM ready, I AM ready, I AM ready, I AM ready. Tell Me, no matter how far you have gone, I AM ready to receive you. I came to save, I came to search for those who are lost, I AM ready to receive them. But when I AM calling you, you are running to your enemy’s house, look at the danger.

Who shall be the next to go! Who shall be the next to go! Who shall be the next to go! Who shall be the next! Have you asked yourself question! Have you asked question! Have you asked question, where will you be! Where will you be! Where will you go! Where will you go to at the end! Where will you go, where will you go to at the end! Where will you go! Look at the place I prepared for My biudren [children]. Some mansions are empty, and those who own them are weeping and shouting in hell fire. Do you view! I prepared that place for them, I prepared it for them, but they missed it. Are you aware that I have no gladness when a biuti [person] misses My Abode! That is why I AM paying another price, that is why I pay another price. Are you viewing even the woman I AM using was trying to be stubborn; but I broke self. Why can't you look and come to Me! Haven't I shown you this is the Movement I brought to you for you to amend your ways! [Reverence]

Yes, are you not viewing the mysteries! Are you not viewing things that will make you to know this is the place I prepared! Are you not viewing it! It is your enemy the devil that is deceiving you, it is your enemy that does not desire you to go to the place I prepared for you. Some have suffered for Me, some have suffered for My name’s sake, but the time when you are supposed to have gladness, you permit the enemy to put many thoughts in you. You begin to think about how many years you have been, and you have not received this, you have not received that. Do you know what I AM planning for you! Do you know what I AM planning for you! When the enemy gives you all these thoughts, you accommodate them. Don't you know that the enemy desires to destroy you! Don't you know that the enemy desires your destruction! Who can be stubborn! When I desire to use you to speak, you try to hold yourself, you try to consider, be warned, be cautious, be cautious, be cautious, be cautious, be cautious, be cautious, be cautious.

I have come to do My work, I have come to empower, I came to empower as many who are available. I came to strengthen, I came to empower, I came to empower as many who desire. [Reverence]

As many who desire to follow Me, as many who desire to serve Me, I will empower them, I will equip them, I will strengthen them, I will take them to the level where they will ask how come! Only put your trust in Me, put your trust in Me, follow Me, fear Me. Do you view those who are drawing their ears! They are shouting over there, they are crying in hell, they are looking for an opportunity to return. Now that you are in existence, the opportunity is given to you to amend and return to Me. If you return, don't ask questions, if you return, I will accept you, I shall accept you. But don't return in pretence, don't return in hypocrisy; return totally and I will receive you, I will assist you and fight your battles

When I AM calling you, you are running. Who will fight for you all these battles that are before you! Who will fight these battles for you! Do you know, if you are here serving Me in pretence, even if something happens to you, it will not take anything out from Me! Even if biutis [people] talk, it will take nothing from Me. But if you serve Me in sincerity…, those who truly try to serve Me, have I permitted shame to be on them! Have I permit shame! Even when things are looking as if there is no way, AM I not making way for you! AM I not proving to you that you came in the right place! AM I not proving My power to you! Do you know that there are some who bury every year! Haven't I intervened in your matter! Haven't I intervened!

Do you know who called you! Do you know where you are! Do you think this place is a place you can come to mess up! Do you think this place is a place that after you mess yourself up, you can come in! No, no, no, no, no. This year is not as the other years.

Choose you the way you will follow, choose you the way you will follow. Either you follow Me and achieve what I have for you, or you follow your enemy. But if you follow your enemy, you are in danger, if you follow your enemy, you are in danger. Destruction is on your way, failure is on your way, disappointment is on your way, and you will also cry in hell. [Reverence]

Why not make a u-turn! Why not make a u-turn! Return to Me, return to Me, come to Me, I will give you rest, I will give you calmness, I will assist you. Don't go that way you have made up your Nma [mind] to go, there is danger and destruction ahead. Immediately a man or a woman views a rope and carries the head and put in that rope, what will happen! That beauty has been captured, immediately, the rope will drop and hold the beauty.

Return, return, return, return, I AM calling you to return, I AM calling you to return. It is on account for love, that is why I came to speak to you, that is why I came to speak to you. [Reverence]

Return, return, there is danger, there is danger, there is danger. You don't know the road, but I know the road. I know the way, I shall not lead you astray. If you open your eyes, you know that the place I brought you into is right, are you not viewing favour here! There are many things I kept for My biudren [children]. Serve Me, do not permit distractions. Those among you who are thinking how could this happen, since you have been thinking, are you able to take care for those things! If I permit you to carry the load you desire to carry, don't you know that the load will smash you! Why can't you permit Me to think for you! Why don’t you permit Me to reason for you! When Yahnwegift thought that self can do business, that self has power and strength; but in all self’s effort. What did self come out with! But as self told Me to plan for self, haven't I planned rightly for self! If you permit Me to plan for you; I shall plan for you. Permit Me in genuineness, I shall assist you.

Don’t tell Me, plan for me in pretence. I need you to come up and tell Me to plan with you honestly, and do that thing I AM pointing to you to do. I AM calling you, I AM calling you. If you fail to do what I asked you to do, if you fail to serve Me the way I desire you to serve; those things you are giving as excuses can also be an excuse for you not to enter My Abode. Are you aware I will never be a deceiver! I will tell you the truth.

Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA knowledgestands [understands]. You know this, you know that, that is your own reason. But your reason and My own, are they the same! It is not the same. Pick up, pick up, so that you will not regret. Do you know how many years are remaining for you in this earth! Do you know the brightness you will come home! That thing you hold so tightly, when you close your eyes, will you know where it is! That thing you are thinking, this, that. When your eyes close now, will you know!

My little beauty UcheYahnwe had prepared for union [marriage], purchased some things and kept for self to use and go in union, self was preparing, but this brightness; where self is, self has gladness and is not even thinking about union. UgoYahnwe who very early after My dealings with self would go to the market, do this, do that on account for the biudren [children]. But where are the biudren and where is UgoYahnwe now! Assuming I did not show UgoYahnwe compassion, after all, self ends up in hell, how would it be! What about Nyesom who is crying in hell now!

Yahnwegift groans and shouts; the pain is much, the pain is much, the pain is much, the pain is much, the pain is much; on account for the experience in hell.

YAHNWENZORPUTA continued; Whatso that will take you to hell, avoid it, avoid it, it is your enemy. Those in hell are there looking for an opportunity to come out, to be permitted to return to earth and move everywhere to preach, to tell others not to do evil, but it is impossible. Now that you are in existence, do you know when you will be called to return home! Or do you think all these things are for play! Do you think these things are for play! It is not a playing matter, I came in order to pay another sacrifice, so that you will learn; for you not to end up in hell. Those who have heard encounters, those who have heard My words, those who hear all these things and then end up in hell; do you know what they are passing through there! Do you know how their own torture is! Do you know the pains they are passing through! Do you know! Do you know! Do you know that the pains are much! Even this brightness [day], the woman beauty I AM using to speak was struggling, but in all, I did not permit self’s will to prevail. On account that; I desire to pass information that; there is danger ahead, there is danger ahead.

Tell Me, tell Me that I should not permit you to cry in the other side, tell Me that I should not permit you to cry in the other side. Return to Me, hell is real; My biudren, hell is real, hell is real, it is a place for torment, it is a place for weeping and crying, it is a place you will not permit your enemy to go to. Hell is a place for torment, trace your way and return, fear Me, obey Me and respect Me. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA

20th/2nd/11th Year [23/1/2026]: Why not Permit Me to Lead you!

Wait for me, wait for me, wait for me is not there in YAHNWE Abode x3. [Reverence]

Me was taken to a very far journey, reaching there; me was kept in a particular place and was told to watch what was happening.

Then YAHNWENZORPUTA began to speak; “do you know the things that are taking so many to hell! They will say it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter; after all, when I finish doing this thing, I will settle with the owner for My existence. But are you aware that this race is a biutinal [personal] race! You know that what you are about to do is wrong, but you keep on doing it. Come and I show you a man whose flesh was designed using heat and stick in hell.”

The torture this man was going through also affected me even from the distant place where me was told to stand and watch. When that fire was burning, it looked as if there was something they were using to control it! As the thing would begin to burn the biuti [person], the pains would be reflecting in My flesh, and yet me only went there to witness.

But what did the man do! Me asked.

Come and I will show you what the man did. Those who desire power that is not from Me will be disappointed on the verdict brightness. That is why biutis should permit Me to use them. Answered and warned YAHNWENZORPUTA “

Me viewed this man carrying out set free [deliverance]. This man would pull off self’s coat that self would be wearing, and put it on another; and right there, when that garment is put on another, such a beauty would be dedicated to the camp for darkness, and who called self for the work.

The YAHNWENZORPUTA said; do you view how biutis are trooping in his ministry! This man had also inclined self’s Amaso [soul] to initiate so many in the name for set free [deliverance]. But self never reasoned that there will be a brightness when self will face Me in reality and thought it would not be as that.

Recall that me was kept at a far distance, but even then, the pains were reflecting in my flesh too. For as they were controlling the fire with stick, and the biuti was burning therein, it would also burn my own Amaso [soul]. Do you know that, that man did not turn or talk, or even try to know what self could do! The fire was burning the man, and self kept on weeping and crying.

YAHNWENZORPUTA continued; the man used fake power to dupe so many biutis in existence, they didn't know that My calling is different from man’s own; and quite different from the marine and camp of darkness; on account that, after answering a wrong call, the biuti will face it in hell. But when I call a man or woman, and they permit Me to go the way I AM leading them, I will show them compassion; for I AM compassionate YAHNWE; and I have prepared a right place for them. Do you view that the enemy is wicked! No matter how that fire is burning that man with all the beating; he can’t show self compassion.

This man used the name of ministry to purchase so many sand [land] portions, self also stored a lot of money in own personal account in the name of ministry. But the question is, who called this man in the ministry! Recall as I said, self went and collected the power from the enemy, some are now asking; ‘but you knew and permitted self to be using this fake power to operate’. Yes, I do things to teach biutis in existence, for them to learn; and when this man was using this fake power to operate; I gave biutis [people] in existence a sign, for them to know that it is not My power that self was using. But on account for walking in disobedience, they kept on going to this man’s ministry. I also sent biutis to this man in order to correct self; and though they preached My word to self, this man looked at the money self was getting, and all the big, big names self was answering. Do you know all these titles have deceived so many! Do you know, biuti’s considering what other biutis will say, instead of what I will say has taken so many to hell! As this man is going through torment now, whom will you blame! Do you know as this pain is touching this man, it is also reflecting on My woman biuti!

Shouting in hell fire does not change My standards. Some will say; when they go to hell, they will shout so loud so as to make Me show them compassion; tell them I say that it is a lie. They should return to Me; on account that; when you have closed your eyes, and your compassion book close, there is no way, no way, no way. That is why you who are in existence should try to amend your ways; try to fellow the direction I AM leading you, try to do what I asked you to do. If you are going in your own way, you will miss it on account that; you don't know the road. Why not permit Me to lead you! Why not permit Me to direct you! Why not permit Me to take you to the level where I desire to take you. Do you view all the shouting, crying and wailing this man is going through amidst the sticks beating self in hell! Although the man desires to return to earth, it is too late. The time self was supposed to turn away was when an opportunity was given to self; but self said no, that self desires to go on self’s own way. You who desire to go on your own way, you who desire to do things your own way; you whom I AM pointing out things to, is for you to amend your ways; and yet, you desire to do what your Amaso [heart] is telling you; be carefihl, be carefihl, be carefihl, be carefihl be carefihl; before you face My wrath, be carefihl; before you test My wrath be carefihl. This biuti is now crying in hell; recall, I had I sent biutis to speak to self. Also recall there were things I was using self to do; but self desired to do things in self own way, and chose to purchase the favour that made self to enter hell. Recall, it is only self in hell now, and self stood alone to give account for what self did. Recall, many will stand on that verdict brightness to give account for how they used the existence I gave to them. Whether they used it to play gambling, have careless existence or rub creams to change your skin. Hmm, be carefihl, be carefihl.

Do you know that, there are some who are using the properties belonging to nnupuisibuada the devil and own host! Surely, you know that you can do away with those things; but you keep on using them; and when the enemy begins to torment you for using their property, what will you say! If you watch those who say they are doing set free [deliverance], but allow the enemy’s property and begin to bind, what are they binding! Do you know that the demons will begin to laugh and mock at them! My humble demand for you My own little biutis is that the enemy will not mock you at the verdict throne.

The man I AM talking about as an example now, do you think that I have gladness! Do you think there is gladness in Me for self to miss the mansion self built, and the things self did! It is unfortunate that self scattered the right deeds in only a short time. That is why, always check what you are building. Are you building in My right foundation! Are you building to make My biutis miss My Abode! If you are building to make My beauties miss My Abode, do you think you can enter therein! You cannot do all these things, push them out and expect to enter My Abode. You might do it, knowing that I AM compassionate, but the compassion also used to expire, and that is why, I encourage all to come to My right foundation, so that I will reward you all. Says, YAHNWENZORPUTA.

22nd/2nd/11th Year [25th/ 1/2026]: Warning About First Income

Those who have not paid their first income and are standing firm, will regret it, they will really regret it. YAHNWENZORPUTA is not having gladness, if you know that you have not paid your first income, try as much as possible to pay it; otherwise, there are so many loads, many problems that will come in your way that will make that beauty to run around for assistance, but there will not be assistance.

22nd/2nd/11th Year [25/ 1/2026]: Information for Young Grown Beauties

As reverence was going on, information was given to me about young grown up biutis [youth]. So many among them are lusting, that there is danger ahead. That they should turn around and return to YAHNWE. If not, that danger will claim their existence, on account that, this is not a place to play in as church, where they can do anyhow.

26th/2nd/11th Year [29th/ 1/2026]: Yahnwegift Returned from Death

…for me to cross to the other side, where me desire to go and meet other beauties in YAHNWE abode. But they used a long cain to chase me to return back. They pursue me to return; but do you know that they had already prepared where me would stay, after crossing over there. But they now used that long cain to chase me to return back; but those who are there were having gladness. That place is fine, that place is beautiful, that place is not a place a biuti [person] should miss, it's fine, well decorated; and there is no place on earth that you can use to compare with it.

Me don't know those who were making noise here. They went and blocked that place, the man now used cain to pursue me to return. But that place is fine, you who are crying, if they tell you to return from that place, you will not desire to return. But that place is fine.

Agreement Beauty: your time has not yet reached to go to that place. You have work to do for YAHNWENZORPUTA, Yahnwegift your time has not yet reached.

Yahnwegift: They have close that place now.

Agreement Beauty: Yes, me called YAHNWE and YAHNWENZORPUTA told me what to do, so for now; your time has not reached. Listen, the suffer you are suffering is an addition to your mansion and me declare more strength and enablement, YAHNWENZORPUTA enablement is with you.

Yahnwegift: That place is fine.

Agreement Beauty: Don't worry, you will go there when time comes.

Yahnwegift: ka odi otua, me will go.

Agreement Beauty: but not now, do you hear me, say when you finish the work YAHNWENZORPUTA called you, you will go there.

Yahnwegift: But Our REDEEMER says they don't use to finish work.

Agreement Beauty: Yes, you will not finish but you will go to an extent. Me appreciate, our REDEEMER’s strength is upon you.

All responded: Ka odi otua

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.