MY WORD FIRST

0

RIGHT SPOKEN WORD FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHNWENEDUM TRUTH BEAUTY, TO YAHNWE BEAUTIES DURING AGREEMENT BRIGHTNESS SERVICE ON 18TH- 4TH - 11TH YEAR [18-3-2026]

Key points: put your trust in a beauty who accepted Me; this earth is not stable; choose whose voice you will listen to; some in the Ogbakor have fallen; a brightness is approaching when you will not view My compassion; your love is as peanut; get yourself prepared; recall the problems I solve in your existence.

My biudren [children]. Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. [welcome] in My presence. We appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. I heard you saying; YAHNWENZORPUTA cannot lie, cannot do what! Cannot fail. And cannot change. If you know that, congratulations. Ka odi otua. I don’t have much to say, I want to begin from Truth Beauty. Truth Beauty told you beauties that I told self to go and say sorry to self-elderly brother as they say, to say what! Sorry. Is that not! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. But if you should present the matter, Is Truth Beauty not right! Yes. But what made Me to tell Truth Beauty to tell the man sorry, it was for Truth Beauty’s profit. At the verdict point or anywhere, it will be said; hasn't this man come to you to say sorry! But hear Me, I did it for Truth Beauty to be free from any accusation. But I know that what a man has sealed in self Amaso [soul], has already been. Since that time, Truth Beauty has offered the biutidi [brother] first to second things, but self-did not collect it. The heaviness that was in Truth Beauty has been relieved, is that not! Yes. Then, that decision that self-took on self-own has disappeared, is that right! Yes.  That is My work. First, why should Truth Beauty go and tell self-sorry! The man seniors Truth Beauty, is that right! Yes. I want to ask you another question, have you heard Truth Beauty saying that I told self to go and tell self-woman in union sorry! No. Right, there are procedures in things. Truth Beauty has done what I asked self to do. I don’t have much to say, if you know that I cannot lie, I cannot do what! fail and I cannot change, congratulations to you. But it is men who always do what! Fail

In this existence, before you put trust in a beauty, it should be a beauty who accepted Me. I want to tell you and give you a mystery this brightness. In this earth you view, there are ups and downs. If you knowledgestand the foundation on this earth, this earth has been a place, that is not stable. A beauty might stand this brightness and fail next brightness. I will explain how it happens. There is no stable existence and stable condition here on earth. Right from the time Nnupuisibuada divided My Abode, there was first to second parties, is that not! Yes. Then you knowledgestand [understand] that immediately; it was reduced, is that right! Yes. Biudren [children]are you getting it! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Some, followed Nnupuisibuada and some followed Me. Even in this Ogbakor [service gathering place]; some who stand this brightness might decide not to stand again, on account that Nnupuisibuada is speaking and is still speaking. So, choose whose voice you will listen to. Have you considered My word that says whose voice you choose to obey, is whom you will serve, is that right! Yes. Why should it be…, on account that there are voices, but any voice that says do this, and you obey; automatically, that is whom you obey, is that right! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. There are no two ways about that.

I will bring a mystery to you. Have you considered when I came here on earth, it was written; that those who choose not to obey My word did what! Went away and never returned, is that right! Yes. Can you mark those words, never returned! Those who left, did you know them! No. Did you hear their names! No. Then, what did I do that made them to return! A word that came from My mouth, is there any other thing! They became offended; and it was written; they went and never returned. In this generation now, some who went away, what took them away! The same word, and they went and never returned. So, some among you, listen, I know many in this Ogbakor are trying to cover themselves. Some have fallen off a long time, but still coming, managing themselves. What brought their falling! Is on account for My words. When I spoke a word, they became offended. That means, there is another word and voice they are listening to. The voice that tells them that My word is not truth, the voice that tells them, this, you should not accept. So, inferably, that voice they listen to became their controller. When you talk about a master, is who controls you, is that right! Yes. Who gives instruction to you to do whatso you want to do. So, from that time, that is how existence is, but you should also knowledgestand [understand], as My disciples continued, more beauties were coming, is that right! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Is a mystery.

I want to ask you a question from fruits. When fruits begin to produce seeds, are you aware that the seeds are always many! Yes. But some will be dropping, falling. Why are those ones falling! There is no seed in them; that could make them to mature, is that right! Yes. Those that stand are the ones that have seed in them. If you should open those ones that fell, there will not be any seed in them, is that true! Yes. When it becomes mature, then, falling will not be easy again. The expectation will be to view it ripen, is that not! Yes. When it ripens, the next thing is what! To eat. That is the profit that comes from that fruit. But those ones that fell off earlier, have no value, you can't even regard it, when you are sweeping, you sweep it out, without having remorse. Biudren [children] can use it to play, is that right! Yes. But the ones that stay and mature, will be valued. Even, you will wake up any time and trek and search for it on account that; it is now essential, is that right! Yes. But the ones that fell off, cannot be essential.

Listen, some among you who stay in this truth and become matured; beauties will come and look for you, not you to look for them, is a mystery. Keep that apart, some among you who have planted something, can you boast that all the things you planted in your farm germinated! It is not possible. Right. Are you aware that; even those that germinated, some animals will also eat some up! Is that right! Yes. In that process, it will not pain you so much, until you begin to take care of those that survive. When they mature, when they mature, they will be there; and you will trace and bring them. Why! It is vital. And during the time for wind, wind can fall some, but the interest you have are on the survivors. Are you aware that the survivors are very, very essential!

Keep that apart, in a family, a woman can have some biudren [children], along the way, first or second, or there about may pass away. It will pain the beauty, but the survivors are very, very essential. On account that; the survivors will definitely have biudren [children], is that right! Yes. If you need visitation, you will trace them, is that right! Yes. And those are the ones you announce as; my little beauty has built a house, my little beauty has brought forth, my little beauty has done this or that. Can you then recall the dead ones! No. It is a mystery. So, inferably, a survivor is very, very essential, more than the one who has gone, and if you should put your eyes and focus on the dead, you will miss it. What do you have to do! Proceed.

Now, keep that also apart. Some who build houses, a thing or the other might make those houses to fall, is that right! Yes. When they fall, are the owners going to remain there! No. The answer is no, they will look for alternative, is that right! Yes. Listen, in this existence, nothing is stable. Watch the greater brightener; sometimes, a brightness will come, it will not come out, is that right! Yes. If it doesn’t come out, can you dry something! Can you do that! No. Why! There is no greater brightener that brightness.  Can you think about this! Keep that one apart. When you have a little beauty that has not grown, can you tell self to go and get something for you! No. But when a little beauty grows, can walk, can communicate, then you have the confidence to send self to anywhere. Is that right! Yes.

Biudren [children], I think the only thing you will do is to anchor on Me. But your own wisdom and knowledgestanding that makes you to question My authority and My words; is the thing that is shaking and making you to fall off. And why you will fall is that you are empty, you don’t have My words and nothing is inside you; and when an empty thing falls, it has no value. What did I say! It has no value. Biudren [children], can play with it. I will explain to you what I mean.

But recall that when that seed was up, a little beauty cannot play with it. Is that right! Yes. You cannot shift it out. When a beauty is attached to Me, the insults and everything will not be there. For instance, examine those who left the Movement. Nnupuisibuada the devil has rubbished them. My esteem and fear has departed from them; and they are empty. Nnupuisibuada can use them now to play football. It is a mystery. No, it is Truth Beauty who is speaking! No. Listen, any other consideration you are having on this earth; the first should be My word, first should be My word, first should be My word, first should be My word, first should be My word, first should be My word; before any other thing. Listen, I don't have much to say.

Yahnwemeka. Yes, my owner. I want to ask you a question. The young man they called you about in Port-Harcourt, whose ugly case they presented to you; as a beauty, did you think that self would have survived it! No. Did you think that! No. Right. But I AM still proving Myself among you beauties. To prove to you that I AM with you. Despite how the sin was. Have you viewed that My compassion is so much! But a brightness is approaching when you will not view My compassion anymore. I AM making every effort to ensure that you are saved. And My word to you is for you to realize yourself and amend your ways; come and trace your way back to Me. You don't know when it will happen, get yourself prepared so that; you will not regret being on this earth. Any beauty who left this earth without coming to Me will definitely regret throughout eternity.

I don't have much to say. But it is preferable for you to choose to be foolish in their eyes and be wise before Me. What else do you want to hear! I permitted some things that happen to happen. Yahnwelawrence, Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to ask you a question; if the flesh challenge that came to Yahnweyemisi on account for the incident that happened had been in the church, at least you and your woman would have carried at least 80 percent concerning the matter! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Otherwise, it will shift to who carried self. Yes. But is there any beauty that Truth Beauty laid blame upon! No. No. Even when you called Truth Beauty, what did self tell you! That me should concentrate. Yes, even the 20,000 you sent to self, self appreciated it, is that right! Yes. Have you asked yourself what the 20,000 could stand for! Is it the money that was sent for the meat! But you view that Truth Beauty is doing it with free Amaso [soul], without having any grudge. Is that right! Yes. Listen, that is why I told you that I viewed you and choose self. 

Yahnweemeka. Yes, my owner, when you came and told Truth Beauty the situation on the ground concerning your family; as a beauty, did you expect that Truth Beauty will give you such money for the woman to travel!  No. Right. Does it mean that the money is always there! No. Why! Truth Beauty values you beauties, self-values your existence more than any other thing.

I don't have much to say. Listen, when you love a beauty, that is the time you will be obedient to that beauty. But if you don't love a beauty; no matter how you try to be obedient, there must be what! Disobedience. If you love Me. Every word I speak, you will obey and do what I asked you to do. But if you don't, that is why you are struggling. Can you imagine, the bike Truth Beauty was using to move around; on resurrection brightness, I told self to give it to a beauty, and Truth Beauty did not hesitate. But some among you, if it is you, you will be dragging it till now. Maybe you will give it under pressure, when it hurts you. Think about it.

I don't have much to say, but as many who choose to follow Me; should follow and love Me; but what do you have to love Me! Your love is as peanut, to compare with the love I have for you. I repeat. The love you have whuch you might try to show; is as a peanut. To compare to the love, I have for you.  What do you think that a peanut can do! I will explain Myself. A peanut can be as a man who has millions, you carry 500 Naira and dash self, what do you think that 500 naira can do for self! Nothing. Can 500 naira purchase a liter of fuel! No. Right. Can 500 naira purchase what you will eat! That is what a peanut is all about. So inferably, the love you show to Me is as a peanut.

My biudren [children], on account for time, get yourself prepared and get into the work. As many who will go for agreement service, go; but follow Me, if you anchor on Me, you are as a seed that are attached to a tree, that is going to be usefihl in future. But if you are not strong, you will be as a seed that fell and that cannot be valued. Recall, recall, I brought you into this Movement. Recall, I have given you every prove that this is My program. Recall, recall, recall the problems I solved in your existence. Recall, recall, recall, recall My kindness; recall My protections; after all these things, if you choose to pay Me the other way, no problem. But a brightness is approaching, when the pains you brought in My existence will then be increased in you; and you cannot withstand them. But that is not My program for you. I called you to save you, I called you to set you free. Any reason or whatso you think, be very carefihl [careful], be warned, be warned, be warned, be warned, be warned. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA. So be the word

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.