INSTRUCTION ABOUT TIME

0

RIGHT SPOKEN WORD FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHNWENEDUM TRUTH BEAUTY, TO YAHNWE BEAUTIES DURING NEW BRIGHTNESS HUMBLE DEMAND ON 1ST- 5TH - 11TH YEAR [29-3-2026]

Key words: I still remain I AM what I AM; out first hour is supposed to be their 12th hour; time that is instituted in deception and lies; But I AM a mystery giver; Permit to be mocked

My biudren [children] Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to tell you that appreciation always comes to Me. Appreciation always comes to Me. But I remain faithfihl. How many among you came at the right time! But you came to appreciate. I still remain WHAT I AM. I don't have much to say.

This brightness is resurrection brightness, the first brightness, in what! Fifth counting [5th month. Is that alright! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. But I AM coming to reveal a new thing. I gave Truth Beauty instruction last wey-in [week], I told self about time and also told self not to say anything, but I come to just give you a little clue; and that is the mystery.

Now you have been told in Gregorian time, a minute after 12 is AM, is that right! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Then you followed it up to say that a minute after as you put it 12th hour is a brightness. Is that right! Is that right! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now I come to ask you a question; how can it be a minute! Then, before I talk about your time; I will go to the time they gave you. A minute after 12 is what! AM. Is that right! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now, 12 O'clock is PM. Is that right! Yes. I want to ask you a question, if actually the time they gave to you; why not put it that 12 is AM! Then from that 12, you begin to count a minute after! No, answer this question. How can a minute time for the main time begin a minute after! No, Yahnwenemerem, you beauties are wise; Yahnwemeka, you beauties are wise; but what knowledgestanding [understanding] do you have! If you should put it the way it is supposed to be. That time is supposed to be the 1st, then after should follow. How can after follow till…, okay, you have entered brightness, is that not! Yes. Then till their 7 am, you call it first hour. How does it agree! No answer this question. Is that not 1st! Then you begin to count after first hour, is that right! Yes. No, is that not how it is supposed to be! How can it be! After 6th hour as you put 12th hour in the brightness, you now begin to count, enter brightness, till…..you now enter to; from there to 1st hour, you are still counting 1st, until you reach to 1st hour, you now count 1st hour, tell Me how, but it is supposed to be; from the 11th hour, you get to first hour. Then when you get first hour. Your 1st hour is supposed to be where they are calling 12th hour. Then immediately it is 1st hour; you can't say a minute after 12th hour, second minute after 12th hour, then you reach to the 2nd hour. But the time they gave you, you count wrong before the main time.

No, think about it. Shiee, it is Truth Beauty who is speaking! But I have told Truth Beauty what to do.  Since resurrection brightness, I told self about this. I still want to ask you a question, they told you; they gave you 12 hours, is that right! Yes. Accurate. Do you know that the 5 seconds is a projection for 5 stars! I want to ask you a question and also give you assignment. Go and check the time they gave you, even in what they called 6 pm. There is still brightener, is that true! Yes.  What is the indication that it is darkness! No indication. That means in the time they have programmed, there is a space. I don't have much to say; but I AM coming to do a new thing. we appreciate. I have given My Serving Beauty, Agreement Beauty assignment; and I have directed self on what to do.

I want to speak it a little for you to knowledgestand [understand] that even the time you felt that you are operating, is a deceptive time. Is a time that is instituted in deception and lies. No, think about this; if you are counting, can you count 10, then return to be counting 1. Is it possible! No. But in the time they gave you, that is how you put it. How can a minute after 12 became as they say; morning till….1! How can 12 senior 1! But if it is a right time, it is supposed to be 12, as they told you that is morning, then after 12. On account that it was…. that 12 after is after the brightness, is that right! If your own time is 12th hour, you made it to be known that it is a brightness, is it not after that brightness!  Then after brightness, after 2nd hour brightness, after brightness. But this one now after, till…… you now enter where you call after 1st hour. Biudren [children], can you tell Me the right establishment in that time! No think about it. But I AM a mystery giver.

Listen to Me, if they tell you there are no mysteries in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement; it is the adversary who is speaking and wants to stop you from receiving the mystery. Apart from here, apart from here; apart from here, there is no other place you can get mysteries. And My mystery is beyond what any man can imagine. My mystery is beyond what any can fathom. I own this earth and how it was. But don't worry I AM taking you to where you cannot imagine. I said I will use this Movement to divide this earth. And questions are being asked, but I will answer them when the time comes. Is there any confusion in My words! No confusion. If you should present the time they gave to you and the one I taught you, can you balance them! No way.

On account for time this brightness, I will stop at this point. Follow Me, I AM not a deceiver and I can’t deceive. Congratulation to My beauties. Truth Beauty, Truth Beauty, Truth Beauty, Agreement Beauty. The man who has made My truth to stand, who has agreed to follow Me, who has agreed to be submissive to My authority. Who has accepted Me. Truth Beauty, I promise you, I promise you; I will not permit your enemies to prevail over you. Agreement Beauty, your appreciation will not end here on earth. Agreement Beauty I AM speaking to you, you have made truth to come out, you have accepted Me, but I promise you, that as many who laugh at you, will come before you and prostrate. Your appreciation will be:

come and view what your Saviour has done for you. Come and view what your Saviour has done for you. Come and view what your Saviour has done for you.

My beauty that is your appreciation. [reverence] ka odi otua.

And they will view it, ka odi otua. Listen, listen, Agreement Beauty, Agreement Beauty, Agreement Beauty; your foolishness before men has elevated you.

Listen, I want to tell you, go and read the history for the beauties who made it, they were always laughed at in the beginning. Permit to be mocked, I have words to speak, but I don't want to take your time. But I have gladness, we appreciate you. I have gladness, we appreciate you. YAHNWENZORPUTA says “I have gladness” we appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. But your eyes will view what My program is all about. I will stop at this point. As many, as many who choose to follow Me, I always assure you; it will be right with you. Says, YAHNWENZORPUTA. ka odi otua.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.