3rd- 4th - 11th Year [3-3-2026]: Follow Me
Key words: I don’t make mistakes; the things I did, is a gradual
process; payment is in My hand, it is right with you; you must pass through
training.
My
biudren [children]. Right come [welcome] in My presence. We
appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. I don't have much to say, I heard you reverencing; YAHNWE,
receive appreciation, you did right. But everything in Me is right, I don't
make mistakes, I don't disappoint, but it is only Nnupuisibuada the devil that
instituted failure and mistakes, and introduced it to beauties on earth. In
My abode, there is nothing as a mistake.
I
don't have much to say, but I AM here to ask a question, a beauty who fell sick
and you introduced what self will take and be cured, but self says that
self-hates such, how do you think that beauty will have existence! Beauties on
earth have problems, and it is only Me who can solve their problems. But they
said no. How do you think that their problem will be solved! Refusing to take
what will sustain them is refusing their existence. Now for instance, a beauty
eats something that will make self to purge, something that can be introduced
to self to find a solution to that purging, and self says no, everything you
introduce, self says no. How do you think it will be easy to stop that! I came
to introduce Myself to the earth, they refused, then how do you think they will
have solution! I still want to ask you a question, if I ask a beauty to do what
will make self to succeed here on earth and self refuses, how do you think that
self will succeed!
Listen
to Me, it is a privilege for you to answer My call, and it is a privilege for
you to realize and submit yourself to Me. The only thing that will make you to
have favour and connect to Me is when you do what I asked you to do.
A
reality always comes as a play, but a reality always comes as what! We never
knew that it will be as this. But fake sometimes comes as reality. Do you
realize that the things I did, is a gradual process! Should I explain!
If you want to go somewhere, you begin from a step. Why should I not make it
that if you only make a move, then you will find yourself where you are going.
When water is falling from My throne, it will be dropping small, small, small
until whatso you are using to get will be filled. It is a mystery, when you
plant, it will take gradual process to germinate;
Reverence: It is right with you,
it is right with you, who so that respects Me, YAHNWE says, it is right with
you. It is right with you, it is right with you, I have decreed saying it is
right with you
You
who do My desire, I proclaim that it has been right with you. Listen, I promised
you with My word that I will favour you beauties. Hold unto Me, hold unto Me,
hold unto Me, hold unto Me, hold unto Me and I told you, how your favour will
come, you will not know.
Reverence: It will be like a
miracle when YAHNWE shall give you what you deserve, I say it will be like a
miracle...
I
don’t have much to say, but hold unto Me. I began to recall you the words I
told you, I have used My serving beauty to tell you My word. I AM not a
deceiver; how many times have I told you! Have I not told you that I didn't
bring you to frustrate you! Have I told you! But I told you that you must
pass through training. Who will speak and it comes to be when I have not
approved it! But I want to tell you, no power can challenge My authority. I
told you My weapon is My word, obedience to My word is your weapon.
Cry no more, weep no
more…, Your time for favour has come, I said cry no more, weep
no more, cry no more, the time for your favour has come.
Biudren [children]. Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Follow Me, follow Me, follow Me, follow Me, follow Me follow Me, follow Me, follow Me, follow Me. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA.
4th- 4th -
11th Year [4-3-2026]: I AM
Not A Magician
Key points: its unfortunate you don’t know My greatness; sin smell more than
defecate; some are serving Me with grudges, malice, hatred and pretence; will
you permit Me to defend you; My compassion is not cheap; Fear sin
My biudren
[children]. Right come [welcome] in My presence. We appreciate you, YAHNWENZORPUTA. I don't have much to say. But if you know, if you
have conviction over My greatness, congratulations to you. But it's unfortunate
that some among you proclaim My greatness, but you don't know My greatness. If
I should ask you a question; why! Why! Why! Some who have agreement with the
dark powers always have confidence in the powers that cannot stand before Me!
But some among you say you are serving Me, yet you operate in fear. Some among
you operate in torment, why! Why! Why! Why! Why! On account that you don't know
My greatness. If you know My greatness, you will not be afraid for a second, I
didn't say minutes, I said a second. There is nothing to be feared, on account
that; My greatness supersedes every other greatness. You may not know. The
greatness that is in Me is what no power can stand before.
I want to
ask you question, just a question, and I desire you to answer Me. When great
wind begins to blow, how many among you will have the boldness to stand outside!
Then, have you asked yourself who created that wind! On account that if
ordinary wind, I said ordinary wind will make you to run and leave what you are
doing that you felt is essential. What so you were doing at that moment, you
will run and find a way to hide yourself. Now, My greatness always frustrates
Nnupuisibuada and host not to succeed. That is what I AM saying. No matter how
they are targeting you. No matter what so they are doing. Immediately I step
in, all their activities must stop. Listen, sin smells more than defecate,
that is the problem, that is the problem, that is the problem, that is the
problem. But if you can humble yourself, return to Me and say sorry, your case
is settled. Some among you are assuming to serve Me, when you are serving
Me with grudges, you are serving Me with malice, you are serving in hatred, you
are serving in pretence. I know you. But all this cannot assist you, will not
assist you. Listen, listen, if you are still behaving in that way; you are
deceiving yourself. If you are in this ogbakor and you are pretending; you are
doing as a beauty who keeps what self wants to plant to dry. All the effort you
make in planting, will it yield! No. Do you
know why I AM asking! There is no blame in Me. I repeat Myself, some among you
are doing more than that. When you are serving Me in pretence, you spend your
time, some spend their time, money and others spend their treasures; but in as
much as you are doing those things in pretence, you have no reward. I AM here
to tell you every truth; and truth is My foundation. There is no pretence in
Me. But if you should realize who called you and amend your ways, you will view
My greatness. I repeat Myself, no matter how a man feels that self is strong,
can the man go inside the gathering for water and stand there when the water is
flowing! No. What do you think will happen! The water will
carry self without wasting time. Now, have you asked yourself who made the
water! Can you recognize My greatness! Listen, listen,
listen. I AM capable to defend and protect you at all times. But will you
permit Me to defend you! Will you permit My greatness to manifest in you!
Listen, I
AM not a magician and I can't be a magician. My power is greater than
magician’s powers. I left My throne, became humble to save them. I don’t travel
and I don't sleep, if a man travels, self-enemy can trace self and do what so
they want to do on account that self-presence is not there again. If a beauty
sleeps, the enemies might use the opportunity to do what so. But if I don't
sleep, I don't travel and My eyes are always on everything, how now do you
think that My enemy will triumph! Listen, if you know what I have for you, you
would have rubbished Nnupuisibuada the devil, the hater for your existence. But
some among you assume that you love Me, but you love Nnupuisibuada, think about
it. When Nnupuisibuada will give you suggestions to do, only suggestion
Nnupuisibuada gave to you, you keep away My own suggestions. Then after doing
what Nnupuisibuada told you to do, you return and say YAHNWENZORPUTA show
compassion. But I want to tell you that My compassion is not cheap. My
compassion is not cheap.
But hear Me
very clear. Hear Me very clear. My greatness cannot stand before any other,
that is what I want you to know. What you should be afraid is committing
sin. But if you amend your ways, you are with Me, forget about Nnupuisibuada.
If you want to go out, go, you will return; it doesn't matter how they plan.
Listen, why My own greatness is so much is that when they are planning, I will
know. Should I tell you the reason why I will know! I own this earth, there's
an indication that will link to My throne from every corner. There is every
sign to show what so a beauty does here on earth; it will immediately go straight
to My throne. There are signals of what so that is happening that will reach to
My throne. But My thrown is greater than every other throne. Then when I want
to do something in My throne, they will not know. My throne is greater than
every other throne. My throne controls every other throne. If I come to this
earth, or send My Nmaozi [Angel], all the connections that makes them to view
will be removed. They will not know. I will even send My Nmaozi in their midst,
they will not view but there's no how they will have their own and I will not
know. Know that when I come in, everything will seize. If I have the authority
over everything, if you are My biudren [children], don't you think that you
will have the authority also! You reverence; you have the final say; but the
conviction to prove that I have the final say is not yet there. Do you view
that I always bring mystery to you at all times! When I come, I always teach
you new things. Ok, can you tell Me what you can use to pay for these teachings!
For following Me, don't you view that I have educated you! Very much. I don't have much to say, but follow Me.
all among
you should know that restitution is very essential; and that is where I stand
to save you. My word says who that covers self-sins will not prosper. But every
sin you cover, will trace and expose you. So, all among you should be cautious
in this place. I told you that My Ogbakor has begun; and I told you that this
year will be hot. If I should ask you a question, is it not hot! Are you not
viewing that it is hot!
As many who
choose to follow Me, you will view My greatness.
10th- 4th - 11th Year
[10-3-2026 ]: All I
Have For You isthe Right Thing
Key points: My foundation is a right foundation; favour
locates from a distance; this existence is filled with battled; why do men
choose to develop big suddenly; permit me to groom and train you; there will be
no time every beauty will be equal; fear transgressing against Me; know where
to run to in time for challenges
I heard you
saying; YAHNWENZORPUTA Onyionma, is that right! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. The interpretation, YAHNWENZORPUTA is kind to
you. But I want to ask you a question, have you found out My kindness, My love
and My protections, that all I have for you is the right thing! What do I mean!
My foundation is a right foundation, what so that comes out from My foundation
always be a right thing. If you come to Me with clean existence, you will
remain clean on account that; what so that comes from Me, has no dirt and there
is no evil.
Favour, and
do you know what favour can do! Favour is something that will locate a beauty
even from a distance. Even when you are in a distance area, that favour will
locate you. Listen, when you have favour, you don't need to go far, that favour
will do what! Locate you. So, no matter the distance where you are;
immediately you contact favour, anywhere you are; that favour will look for
you, search for you and you will view it. It is a mystery.
This
existence is filled with battles. Right from that time it was announced that
there was war in YAHNWE abode, and nnupuisibuada the devil was sent here on
earth; every system on earth began to experience war. What did I say! Every
system here on earth began to experience war. Even when I came here on earth, I
faced wars. My disciples faced wars. I will explain it in details for you, so
that you will knowledgestand [understand] what I AM saying. Are you aware that
wind and trees always fight! Wind will blow and shake a tree and shake a tree,
they are in war, that is the sign. Then when the wind they call hurricane comes
down, it will begin to carry things that don't have weight. What does that
indicate! War. Sometimes, you view greater brightener come out,
sometimes cloud will cover it and you will not view it again. What do you think
was going on that time! War. I will
explain, even periodic brightener they call moon, sometimes during the period
when the environment changes, it will be covered. Now, have you taken note that
even as it stands, the periodic brightener that is covered does not shine
again! That is war. But when it clears, it surfaces again; is a Mystery. But if
not Me, who will tell you all these mysteries. Why I AM telling you this is
that; nnupuisibuada always fights against what I did, but I always triumph. And
take note; none among you here that nnupuisibuada will not fight. If I
should tell you that nnupuisibuada will not fight you, I AM a deceiver. But
what will give you triumph is when you stand and anchor on Me, you will triumph
over nnupuisibuada and self-host.
Biudren
[children], can you ask yourself a question, the greater brightener as it
springs up in the early brightness, then at the end for it, where do you used
to view it! Does it remain at that same spot! Is a Mystery. I told you some
time ago that whatso I made moves. I still want to ask you another question,
even periodic brightener, during the time when it comes out, at the end for the
counting as it is going, does it remain in the same position! No. It is a Mystery. Now I want to ask you a question, when the greater
brightener rises, at the closing time, is it the same size! No. Now the rising and closing time, can you tell Me when it is bigger! When
periodic brightener surfaces early and the closing time, is it always the same
size! Yes. Did you say yes! Periodical brightener in it’s
coming out, and its closing time, do you tell Me that it’s always the same
size! It will not. Have you found out that what I made always grow
from stage to stage! why do men choose to just develop big all of a sudden! Compare
it with the trees. They will germinate and begin to grow. Is there any among
you who planted a tree and expects to eat its fruit within first to second
years! But you will endure until it matures. Then why don't you desire to
endure until you mature! All among you need everything fast. Permit Me to
groom you, permit Me to train you, permit Me to train you to the level you
mature to get what you need. Some have left this Movement with the feeling
that nothing right shall come out. Is that not! Yes. Who said that nothing right will come out from the Movement! But you must
pass through training.
Are you
aware that a tree that survives always stands as a history! On account that the
biudren [children] will et the fruit from it. Even the little, biudren
[children] they call grandchildren will also eat it. I AM training you, so that
your biudren [children] will also partake from the favour I AM giving you. But
if you should want it immediately, you will not partake it and your biudren
[children] will not share it. All among you have allotted time for your favour.
If it reaches to this beauty and it didn’t reach to you, wait; I say wait, I
say wait, I say wait. The only thing you will do is to recognize Me. Don't be
faster than Me. Do not be faster than Me.
I made the
sand, but there are some sand that are greater than others. Why can't I make
the sand to be equal! No, on account that every beauty on earth wants to be
equal. But there are some I made equal. Even in the midst for being equal,
there are some levels I kept, even in My abode, nnupuisibuada the devil was the
commander for all. When self-became a commander, none could oppose self, is
that right! Yes. Then I was the over all. That's how it was. Being
equal before Me is best known to Me. But I want to assure you, there is no time
every beauty will be equal. It’s a mystery. And if you refuse to honour whom I
positioned for you to honour, you miss it. Nnupuisibuada has used this to work
on beauties, even the serving beauties I called. Some said no beauty owns the
Movement, watch those who are saying no beauty owns the Movement, where are
they! Where are they! Where are they! Why I said that was to remove pride and
arrogance.
But
nnupuisibuada made it in a way that some will view themselves as superior. They
cannot easily mix with others; this is not your level. It is not you who will
position yourself in any level, it's Me. And I was an example. Despite My
level, I walked and ate together with My beauties. But does it mean that I was
brought down through this! I was not brought down even in My abode. Biudren
[children], I want to speak to you that it's My program to position whom I
desire to position, but you will permit Me to do what I want to do, some died
earlier before their favour could manifest.
My biudren
[children], if you are coming from Lagos and your destination is here [Umudim],
no matter the distance, can you stop at Onitsha and say that you will not
continue, that you have arrived at your destination! No, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Do you view that beauties have no wisdom! I told
you that every action you took; I have many ways to pass verdict on you. Now,
if you can't stop despite the stress, even if the vehicle got spoiled, you will
also try to make sure they fix it, or you will look for another vehicle to
continue; your target is to reach your home. Why can't you now make apartment
there and say on account that the vehicle stopped, this is where I will now
stay. You can't do it. My verdict is great, but no matter how the movement is
stressing and long, you will endure. Some among you have entered a movement
that you thought and felt that before brightness, you would have reached, but
it will take you another brightness again, why! On account for some
circumstances, but you endure. Even some among you, you will not view water to
wash, you endure. Then if you can endure all these things, is it My own that
you will not endure! Maybe you don't know who is speaking, but I want to tell
you that all among you should respect Me.
When I talk
about a mountain, have you asked yourself, in times of gathering for water,
there are big and small ones. Why shouldn't I make them to be equal! Are you
aware that water always flows from the mountains to give the one that is down
water! In the midst for gathering for water, are you aware the big ones are
feeding the small ones! Why will the small ones not contest against the big
ones and tell them they have arrived! Listen, what so you view here on earth,
signifies something. Are you aware that there are many types for sand whuch you
are marching on here! Are you aware that the one that is on top is facing many
challenges! It covers the other ones, feeds other layers during the water fall.
There is a time this surface will not view any water, then the one that is here
will be feeding other ones. It is a Mystery. It means that the one on the
surface is greater than other ones, and you will also knowledgestand that this
one that is on the surface, is the one you will tear, plant and harvest from,
My Mystery
cannot be found anywhere, apart from the giver for the mystery coming to give
you mysteries. So, you have to hold Me. I have given you every prove to show
that this is My Movement. Listen, don’t be afraid of the battle that
nnupuisibuada the devil is exhibiting, but what you should be afraid is
transgressing against Me. But nnupuisibuada, own host and their war, I have the
power to stop it in a twinkling for an eye.
Triumph is
mine over My own biudren [children], but if you are here playing games, is
not Me you are playing on, you are playing games on your favour; and I want to
say who is playing games on self-favour is the most foolish beauty. How
many among you, that meat will be presented to, that will put kerosene in it! Listen,
bad existence denies beauty’s favour. So, bad existence will make you
not to be the same again. And it will rob you also.
What else
do you want to hear! Follow Me, follow Me, follow Me, follow Me, follow Me,
follow Me, as for nnupuisibuada’s plan against you, against your family, forget
about that, that is not your problem. And it won't be your problem. But some
among you view nnupuisibuada plan as a problem, is not your problem, can you
execute a fight you don't know where it's coming from! Can you execute a fight
that you don't know how to face! Where nnupuisibuada is coming from, you don't
know. Why can't you follow Me who knows when nnupuisibuada is planning, the
time and how he plans it! Instead for you to fear and respect Me, you fear
nnupuisibuada. Who is nnupuisibuada! Can't you behave as biudren [children]. There
is complete conviction in biudren [children].
Listen,
respect Me, recognize Me, know where to run to when there are challenges.
That's why you need to be in a right existence with Me, so that coming to Me
will be express. You don't know who is speaking. You don't know the authority
speaking. But some among you are playing, bringing My authority down,
neglecting My authority, don't even value My authourity. Some among you value
nnupuisibuada, who is nnupuisibuada! A noise maker. It is the high time you
recognized Me. As for their plan, they always plan and lose over My own biudren
[children]. As for those who choose to follow Me, it will be right with you.
Says, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Ka odi otua.
18th-
4th - 11th Year [18-3-2026]: My Word First
Key points: put your trust in a
beauty who accepted Me; this earth is not stable; choose whose voice you will
listen to; some in the Ogbakor have fallen; a brightness is approaching when
you will not view My compassion; your love is as peanut; get yourself prepared;
recall the problems I solve in your existence.
My biudren [children]. Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. [welcome] in My presence.
We
appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. I heard you saying; YAHNWENZORPUTA cannot lie,
cannot do what! Cannot fail. And cannot change. If
you know that, congratulations.
In this existence, before
you put trust in a beauty, it should be a beauty who accepted Me. I want to tell you and
give you a mystery this brightness. In this earth you view, there are ups and
downs. If you knowledgestand the foundation on this earth, this earth has been
a place, that is not stable. A beauty [person] might stand this brightness and
fail next brightness. I will explain how it happens. There is no stable
existence and stable condition here on earth. Right from the time Nnupuisibuada
divided My Abode, there was first to second parties. Then you knowledgestand
[understand] that immediately; it was reduced. Some, followed
Nnupuisibuada and some followed Me. Even in this Ogbakor [service gathering
place]; some who stand this brightness might decide not to stand again, on
account that Nnupuisibuada is speaking and is still speaking. So, choose
whose voice you will listen to. Have you considered My word that says whose
voice you choose to obey, is whom you will serve. Why should it be…, on
account that there are voices, but any voice that says do this, and you obey;
automatically, that is whom you obey. There are no two ways about that.
Have you considered when
I came here on earth, it was written; that those who choose not to obey My word
did what! Went away and never returned. Can you mark those words, never
returned! Those who left, did you know them! Did you hear their names!
Then, what did I do that made them to return! A word that came from My mouth,
is there any other thing! They became offended; and it was written; they went
and never returned. In this generation now, some who went away, what took them
away! The same word, and they went and never returned. So, some among you,
listen, I know many in this Ogbakor are trying to cover themselves. Some have
fallen off a long time, but still coming, managing themselves. What brought
their falling! Is on account for My words. When I spoke a word, they became
offended. That means, there is another word and voice they are listening to.
The voice that tells them that My word is not truth, the voice that tells them,
this, you should not accept. So, inferably, that voice they listen to became
their controller. When you talk about a master, is who controls you. Who gives instruction to
you to do whatso you want to do. So, from that time, that is how existence is,
but you should also knowledgestand [understand], as My disciples continued,
more beauties were coming.
I want to ask you a
question from fruits. When fruits begin to produce seeds, are you aware that
the seeds are always many! But some will be dropping, falling. Why are those
ones falling! There is no seed in them; that could make them to mature. Those
that stand are the ones that have seed in them. If you should open those ones
that fell, there will not be any seed in them. When it becomes mature,
then, falling will not be easy again. The expectation will be to view it ripen.
When it ripens, the next thing is what! To eat. That is the profit that
comes from that fruit. But those ones that fell off earlier, have no value, you
can't even regard it, when you are sweeping, you sweep it out, without having
remorse. But the ones that stay and mature, will be valued. Even, you will wake
up any time and trek and search for it on account that; it is now essential. But the ones that fell
off, cannot be essential.
Listen, some among you
who stay in this truth and become matured; beauties will come and look for you,
not you to look for them, is a mystery. Keep that apart, some among you who
have planted something, can you boast that all the things you planted in your
farm germinated! Are you aware that; even those that germinated, some animals
will also eat some up! In that process, it will not pain you so much,
until you begin to take care of those that survive. When they mature, when they
mature, they will be there; and you will trace and bring them. Why! It is vital.
And during the time for wind, wind can fall some, but the interest you have are
on the survivors. Are you aware that the survivors are very, very essential!
Keep that apart, in a
family, a woman can have some biudren [children], along the way, first or
second, or there about may pass away. It will pain the beauty, but the
survivors are very, very essential. On account that; the survivors will
definitely have biudren [children]. If you need visitation, you will trace them. And those are the ones
you announce as; my little beauty has built a house, my little beauty has
brought forth, my little beauty has done this or that. Can you then recall the
dead ones! It is a mystery. So, inferably, a survivor is very, very essential,
more than the one who has gone, and if you should put your eyes and focus on
the dead, you will miss it. What do you have to do! Proceed.
Now, keep that also
apart. Some who build houses, a thing or the other might make those houses to
fall, when they fall, are the owners going to remain there! The answer is no,
they will look for alternative. Listen,
in this existence, nothing is stable. Watch the greater brightener;
sometimes, a brightness will come, it will not come out. If it doesn’t come
out, can you dry something! Can you do that! No. Why! There is no
greater brightener that brightness. Can
you think about this! Keep that one apart. When you have a little beauty that
has not grown, can you tell self to go and get something for you!. But when a little
beauty grows, can walk, can communicate, then you have the confidence to send
self to anywhere.
Biudren [children], I
think the only thing you will do is to anchor on Me. But your own wisdom and
knowledgestanding that makes you to question My authority and My words; is the
thing that is shaking and making you to fall off. And why you will fall is that
you are empty, you don’t have My words and nothing is inside you; and when an
empty thing falls, it has no value. Biudren [children], can play with it.
But recall that when that
seed was up, a little beauty cannot play with it. You cannot shift it out. When
a beauty is attached to Me, the insults and everything will not be there. For
instance, examine those who left the Movement. Nnupuisibuada the devil has
rubbished them. My esteem and fear has departed from them; and they are empty. Nnupuisibuada
can use them now to play football, it is a mystery. Listen, any other
consideration you are having on this earth; the first should be My word, first
should be My word, first should be My word, first should be My word, first
should be My word, first should be My word; before any other thing.
Listen, I don't have much to say.
But I AM still proving
Myself among you beauties. To prove to you that I AM with you. Have you viewed
that My compassion is so much! But a brightness is approaching when you will
not view My compassion anymore. I AM making every effort to ensure that you
are saved. And My word to you is for you to realize yourself and amend your
ways; come and trace your way back to Me. You don't know when it will happen,
get yourself prepared so that; you will not regret being on this earth. Any
beauty who left this earth without coming to Me will definitely regret throughout
eternity.
I don't have much to say.
But it is preferable for you to choose to be foolish in their eyes and be wise
before Me.
Listen, when you love a
beauty, that is the time you will be obedient to that beauty. But if you don't
love a beauty; no matter how you try to be obedient, there must be what!
Disobedience. If you love Me. Every word I speak, you will obey and do what
I asked you to do. But if you don't, that is why you are struggling.
I don't have much to say,
but as many who choose to follow Me; should follow and love Me; but what do you
have to love Me! Your love is as peanut, to compare with the love I have for
you. I repeat. The love you have that you might try to show; is as a peanut. To
compare to the love, I have for you. What
do you think that a peanut can do! So inferably, the love you show to Me is as
a peanut.
But follow Me, if you anchor on Me, you are as a seed that are attached to a tree, that is going to be usefihl in future. But if you are not strong, you will be as a seed that fell and that cannot be valued. Recall, recall, I brought you into this Movement. Recall, I have given you every prove that this is My program. Recall, recall, recall the problems I solved in your existence. Recall, recall, recall, recall My kindness; recall My protections; after all these things, if you choose to pay Me the other way, no problem. But a brightness is approaching, when the pains you brought in My existence will then be increased in you; and you cannot withstand them. But that is not My program for you. I called you to save you, I called you to set you free. Any reason or whatso you think, be very carefihl [careful], be warned, be warned, be warned, be warned, be warned. Says YAHNWENZORPUTA. So be the word
27th- 4th -
11th Year [27-3-2026]: I Have Pointed Brightener to the
Serpent
Key points: the weapons adversary
uses: hatred, envy, anger, this one loves me more or this one loves the other
more; there is difference between correction and anger; a beauty who loves you
will pay the price; reconcile and say sorry to whom you need to say sorry to;
accept corrections and rebuke.
My biudren [children]. Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right come [welcome] in My presence. We appreciate you, YAHNWENZORPUTA. I don't have much to say, but I have words for you. I heard you reverence
saying; you are kind, YAHNWE you are kind. I want to
ask you, have you experienced My kindness or you are trying to assume! But hear
Me very clear, I remain kind unto you.
I don't have much to say, but I have words for you biudren [children]. I
want to tell you what nnupuisibuada the devil uses to work in your existence. The
same method he used, if you examine what made Ike [cain] to kill EbeluYahnwe
[Abel]! It was nnupuisibuada that planted hatred. Listen, what did he do! He
went and told Ike that they loved EbeluYahnwe more than self. Listen,
this is the highest weapon nnupuisibuada uses to work in families till now. Any
voice that comes and speaks to you, biudren [children] hear Me and hear Me and
hear Me and hear Me very clear; any voice that tells you that this or your man in
union loves you more than another, is the same nnupuisibuada. Any voice that tells you, that your papa
loves you more than the other, it's the same nnupuisibuada. And immediately that voice comes, if you
accept it; the next thing is hatred and envy. If
you develop hatred on account for the
hatred, you will not rightcome [welcome] the NmaoziYAHNWE [Angels]. Hatred doesn't produce gladness, and
doesn't produce accommodating Nma [heart]. This
is the weapon that nnupuisibuada used to work in beauty’s existence. Listen, when you developed hatred over a
beauty, what so that beauty does, or what so self is going to do, you will be
picking offence. Why! You hate the voice and self-smile. But can you recall in My commandments, I said love one another
as yourself. I will explain what love is all about. And it was written that
love counts no charges. If I AM counting charges on you, how many among
you would have stayed here! That is what love can do. Love produces long
endurance, love produces tolerance; are you hearing Me! Yes. Love
produces accommodating Nma [heart]. That is what love can do. Listen, for this reason, I come to declare to
you My biudren [children], what will make you…. I come to give you a weapon, a
strong weapon, a strong weapon and if you can use this weapon I AM giving you
now, you will go far. Any voice that comes to tell you that this beauty
hates you or loves this more than this or that this beauty hates you, don't
accept it. If you work on this, you will view yourself operating in a high
level. You will ask yourself, is it me! On account that nnupuisibuada the devil
has used this to hurt you. Nnupuisibuada has used this to reduce you to zero
point. Before you will struggle to rise up again, time has gone. Listen, I know
you. I AM not saying that I AM pointing at some group, no. I AM talking to all
My biudren [children] this brightness [day]. This
is a strong weapon that nnupuisibuada has used to work. Before you know what is
going on, you will begin to go down. Before you know what is happening, you will
be struggling within yourself. Why! It has filled you with a lot of heaviness.
So, before you will be able to remove all the heaviness and become normal, time
has gone, time has gone. Now I want to
speak to you, go and read Akwukwor Iwu. What always brings problem is when
nnupuisibuada tells you that this one loves this one more than that one. If I should ask you a question, that thing
nupuisibuada used as a weapon, is he not using it on you! No tell Me. Why! That
is what will make you to be offended when a beauty is correcting you or
rebuking you over the wrong thing you did. You
will not view the wrong thing but what you will use to attack that beauty is
hatred. But unknow to you that that beauty is correcting you over something
that is wrong. But on account that
nnupuisibuada has told you that that beauty hates you; so, that word that is
coming out from self-mouth, you begin to view that word as coming from hatred.
From there, nnupuisibuada will kindle fire in you.
Then
another thing I will also tell you; listen. There is difference between
correction and anger. When hatred comes,
hatred is as when you pour fuel on something; and when fire is going in that
place, what do you think will happen! It will catch fire and begin to burn.
When there is hatred, if a word is coming, that word that is coming will be as
fire. Then the house, the environment,
everything will catch fire. Why! The hatred has been as fuel, waiting for fire.
Recall that, that fire was going to another direction, but on account that
there is already fuel somewhere, then the fuel will magnet the fire. And everywhere will begin to burn. Why! On account that; there is hatred. But in
a place where by there is no hatred, I want to tell you that it will not
produce that fire, rather, it will be what will be used to quench the fire.
Listen, the
words that this beauty loves you more than this,
take it away from you. If you want to serve Me, if you want to follow
Me, if you want to work with Me, take it away from you.
This
brightness, I come to point to you, point to you, point to you. I pointed the
brightener to what is coming to hurt you. And I have shown to you. That is what
I came here to do this brightness. And having viewed it, find a way to kill it. I AM not talking to a beauty, but I AM talking to
all My biudren [children] in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement. This is
the problem the enemy is using to rob you. This is what the enemy uses to take
away calmness in your family; this is what nnupuisibuada uses to bring you to
zero point. So, all among you should be
very cautious so that you will not be robbed. On account that this has made
you, when correction comes, instead for you to accept correction, you will be
offended; and will put it in another way, that it's hatred.
Listen, a
beauty who loves you can do anything concerning you. Is a price for love. But
what nnupuisibuada uses to rob you beauties is, when that beauty is rebuking
you over the wrong things you did, you view it as hatred which is not truth and
can't be truth. Why! Nnupuisibuada expected you to remain in that ugly
existence that will destroy you. And listen to Me; listen and listen and listen
and listen keenly. Any beauty who points to you that, that thing you are doing
is wrong, that beauty loves you. That
beauty expects you to turn away from that act; but it is nnupuisibuada that
will tell you that this beauty hates you. Nnupuisibuada will tell you, is it
not only meat [food] that self is giving you! But without eating meat, will you
survive! No, without eating, will you
survive! If you are expecting something, it is on account that you are still in
existence, in otherwise, that beauty who
used to feed you to be sustained is showing you love. But some beauties among you will only look at it as if it's a
common thing. Be very carefihl [careful]. Some
will say apart from meat, I have heard it, apart from meat, what else! Okay,
apart from meat, if you die in hunger, will you have expectation! No. Why! It's nnupuisibuada that has already deceived
you and told you it is hatred.
Some among
you will be offended when self is rebuking you over what you did. And
nnupuisibuada will give you another interpretation. Who told you! Nnupuisibuada will not point those things for
you to know that this beauty loves you. But where he would be pointing to you
is when they rebuke you over the wrong things you did. But don't you realize
that My words say that some among My disciples went and never returned! Why!
The word for correction came to them and they were not ready to accept it.
Listen, be very carefihl, be carefihl, be carefihl; have the Nma [heart] to
accept rebuke and correction. And accepting that correction and rebuke is what
will make you to go far. But viewing it as hatred is what will make you not to
go anywhere. I speak to you this
brightness. I speak to you My biudren [children], this is a serious weapon that
nnupuisibuada uses to work. Some among you cannot relate to your serving beauty
or whom I brought to you; due to the way you are viewing self as a beauty
[person] who hates you. Why! On account
for rebuke. It is the same nnupuisibuada who tells you; why should this beauty
rebuke you publicly. But if you do something right and the serving beauty says
it publicly, you will have gladness. Listen, I want to tell all among you and I
want to say this; you don't know who is
speaking. My verdict is so great, if you can smile and have gladness over the
right thing you did and a beauty recommends you publicly, then I will use it to
pass verdict on you if you should be offended over what you did that was corrected
publicly.
But recall
that this brightness [day], I have come to address your case. Recall that this
brightness, I have come to point the brightener to that serpent that is coming
to destroy you. Recall, recall this brightness has been a remarkable brightness
that cannot be forgotten in this existence. Recall that I have come in another
dimension to expose your enemy to you. Recall that this brightness, I have come
to show you the thief that is coming to steal what belongs to you. Recall that
I have shown you the picture of the thief. Recall, recall, recall, recall that
all this while, nnupuisibuada has been using this to rob you; but I have not
revealed it this way. Having done it, what will be your excuse! What will be
your excuse! What will be your excuse! The step you will take is to go and
reconcile among yourselves; and don't view any, any as your enemy. It is your
enemy who came in disguise as a lover to tell you that; that beauty is your
enemy, for you to hate your lover, as the
enemy disguises as your lover. Working on you with the intent to rob you;
intent to take you away from where I kept you; intent to bring you low; intent
to discourage you; intent to make you not to receive what you have.
This word
is not from any but it's from YAHNWENZORPUTA who owns you and knows you. But
recall, I have given you the expo. Return to Me and love yourselves, accept
corrections, accept rebuke. Without correction, without rebuke; you are going
nowhere. I positioned some to rebuke you, I positioned some to correct you; I
cannot come from My throne to correct you. I have beauties who represent Me
here. If you don't accept them, you didn’t accept My corrections. I AM talking
this in love; I AM speaking to you in love. Did I come to condemn! Did I come
to point at any beauty! I AM talking to you, My biudren [children]; then know
where you fall, know where the enemy is robbing you.
But return and amend your ways. Go and say sorry to
whom you need to say sorry to. Go and reconcile to whom you need to reconcile
with. Recall that; that is the weapon nnupuisibuada used to kill EbeluYahnwe.
The hatred was growing brightness after brightness until it reached a point
where nnupuisibuada gave self an idea to kill. Recall, recall, recall. Says,
YAHNWENZORPUTA.