RIGHT SPOKEN WORD FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHWEHNEDUM TRUTH BEAUTY, TO YAHNWE BEAUTIES DURING THE NEW BRIGHTNESS HUMBLE DEMAND ON 24TH – 4TH – 10TH YEAR [22 -4-2025]
Key points: how many among you desire Me to have the final say! Learn
how to be obedient to Me; without My fear, you will labour in vain; without
following the road I showed to you, you are on your own.
My biudren [children], yes YAHNWENZORPUTA.
Right come in My presence. We
appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. I don’t
have much to say. You say I have the final say in your existence, is that true!
Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But I still ask question as I always ask. How many among you
desire Me to have a final say in their existence! Won’t you refuse My say!
Won’t you refuse and leave My own words! I don’t have much to say, though I
have words. But if you permit Me to have a final say in your existence,
congratulations. Ka odi otua. On account that My own say will always be different from your
own say. Listen, how many among you will view a vehicle that has knocked
suddenly! Something might approach the vehicle or accident or a force will turn
the vehicle towards the direction the vehicle is coming from. Have you viewed
it! Yes. Right. Do you think that the vehicle chose to turn towards
that direction! I ask you question. No. It is a force. Are you hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now that
is how it is when you say I have final say. My own say will direct you into a
way that was not where you were going. And it will not be where you plan to go.
I still want to ask you a question, sometimes you choose to enter a vehicle,
but a force compels you not to enter that vehicle; but you had chosen and
entered in, it could be something you recalled that made you to come out from
that vehicle; that could have been an avenue where you are to be saved. Why I
AM pointing this to you is that if you permit Me to have a final say in your
existence, I AM here to announce to you, congratulations. Ka odi otua. But if
you should contest against My say, no problem.
Biudren. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I
come to appreciate you for coming to declare to Me and to the devil,
nnupuisibuada’s agent that you are not a partaker for their Easter. You don’t
know what you did. It looked as if it was very simple and minor, but
congratulations to you. We
appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now I want
to ask you a question, have you viewed a man who is not involved in a case and
they point to the man that self is among! Don’t you think that there will be
many witnesses who will say that the man was not among! Is that right! Yes. If there are many
witnesses around the man, what do you think that those who came to arrest the
man will do! They will not get the man arrested. When you declare to the
adversary nnupuisibuada the devil; the wind will be hearing your voice, the
sand will hear your voice and everything will hear your voice; the Adversary
and own host and YAHNWE will also be hearing your voice. Don’t you think that
anything that is involved in that issue will be a witness!
I don’t have much to say but I AM here
to speak to you all, learn how to be obedient to Me. Listen, Truth
Beauty with tears on resurrection brightness was in a high place asking Me
questions, though I did not view the questions as a foolish question. But Truth
Beauty was pouring out self Nma to Me, asking Me, is My purpose not to save
them! Is it not to set them free! Why are some returning to the world and the
adversary is taking control over them! I told Truth Beauty, the problem is that
My biudren don’t have My fear, that is why I told self to speak the word.
Yahnwelawrence, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Have you listened to the spoken word! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Don’t you
view My mystery in that word! yes there
is a mystery. How many among you have
never said that! There is none. YAHNWE fear is the beginning for wisdom. Yes, you have said it. But
have you had the knowledgestanding in that word before! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Why I AM
asking you is that, that is the problem My biudren have. Until they fear Me,
that is when My wisdom will be in them to triumph over adversary and adversary
traps. Now do you realize that there are some animals that you can set up a
trap for, but if they notice another movement in that place that they used to
go and avoid it, will that trap capture them! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. But if
they are foolish and say that this is the road that they used to pass, without
examining it, what will happen! They will
enter the trap. So, all among you, if
you want to serve Me, have My fear in you. Without My fear, you are going nowhere; without My fear,
you are going nowhere; without My fear, you are going nowhere; without My fear,
you are going nowhere. How many times! Without My fear, you are going nowhere. You
may feel that you are engaged, yes but without My fear, without My fear,
without My fear, without My fear, you may labour in vain. I repeat Myself you
may labour in vain. If I say you may labour, it is to promote you, you will
labour in vain.
In My ogbakor, some will stand to
condemn My word. Even when I AM speaking, they don’t value My word. OluomaYahnwe,
yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to ask you a question, when Truth Beauty was demanding
1st to 2nd darkrestness ago, were you not surprised to
view Truth Beauty asking Me for compassion on behalf for Confidence and
self-family! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Were you not surprised! Me was surprised. If a beauty
tells you that in all the things that happened, that Truth Beauty would open
mouth to ask for compassion for them, will you agree! No. Laughs, I permit some
things to happen for you beauties to knowledgestand that with Truth Beauty, no
matter what you do, Truth Beauty might speak but later return and plead for
compassion on behalf for that beauty. OluomaYahnwe, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Didn’t
you learn something from your man in union that time! Me learnt something.
Right. Do you know why I AM asking! Don’t you think that I will value such a
man! Upon all the insults, upon everything that happened, self is still
pleading. Then, how do you think that I will not listen, or when the same
beauty has problem, I will not rescue self! But how be the word, it is self who
can choose where and what to do. But for Confidence…, Listen to Me, if a
beauty did evil and be sobber over it, then the opportunity to return to Me is
there. But if you can boast and defend yourself before Me and before men,
that is where…, okay, AM I going to say sorry to you! It is impossible.
I don’t have much to say. Yahnwelawrence, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA.
How long have you been here! It has been
long, up to a year. Does it mean that you
don’t recall your family there! Me do
YAHNWENZORPUTA. Does it mean you don’t
have the Nma to go and stay with the woman a little! Me do have. But is My
work that kept you here. Then, don’t you think that the price you are paying is
a great price! Listen, you read in the Akwukwor Iwu [YAHNWE Law book] when IchyihsiYahnwe
[Adam] and OnyenyiYahnwe [Eve] went on their own way, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What used
to happen to them! The adversary used to
attack them. Right, now I have been
lamenting, speaking over My word; listen, I still want to assure every beauty
among you, even Truth Beauty; listen, why I AM making provision for now is at
least you beauties will view something to eat and it will assist you to do the
work. I have never favoured any among you. It is in this Akwukwor Iwu, it is in
this work that I will favour you. Listen, I spoke and instructed you beauties
to do My work, but despite My commandment and instruction, yet Nemereme decided
to go home. I permitted what happened to happen; listen, it was not a mistake.
You read that on account for the disobedience among the YAHNWE beauties, the
movement they were supposed to move in what! I ask you a question, in a short period, took them
what! Long period. The same thing is happening. Listen, what so that is happening
has happened before. If I speak, okay Yahnwelawrence My little beauty, I want
to ask you a question, haven’t Truth Beauty called you and told you that you
can please take a little time to go and visit your family! Yes papa told me that.
What did you say! Me said no, that on
account for this work. Right. Even
Truth Beauty who called you having feelings over you and your woman, is that
not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But despite the call self-called you, you still held on this
work. Don’t worry, Nemerem will rebuild self-business; I said self will rebuild
self-business. Then how can you tell Me that a man whom you gave acres for sand
to work it out and take control over it, now choose to abandon and neglect
those acres for sand and look for a small plot that was given to self in whuch
the owner for that sand is still having eye on it. What do you think that is
the profit the man will make! Listen, every other thing you are doing without
My work is as working for another and it will not have right reward. Listen,
tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them that if they will not come for My
work, I will raise another set for beauties who will do My work. There is no
other thing I called you to do, I need My Akwukwor Iwu. Even if they said they
want to go and rebuild the ogbakor, what they are going to use to rebuild the
ogbakor is My word. Now can you enter a bush and you say that you want to clear
the bush without cutlass! It is not
possible. Can you enter farm to weed
a farm without a hoe! Not possible. Can you cook soup without ingredients! Is that true! Not possible. Now can
you on a brightener without wire! Not possible. If these things cannot be, there is no any correction that
will take place without My Akwukwor Iwu. Listen, have you asked yourself why I necessitated
this solar to be rectified! I don’t want any among you to have excuse; on
account that, there will be a time the money to get fuel as you desire will not
be available, and it will affect the work. So, I made a provision so that there
will not be something that will affect the work. Every other road you felt
that you are going and you will not follow the road I showed you, you are on
your own, you are on your own, you are on your own. Biudren, fear and
respect Me. Even if I tell you to stay here till a year, stay; in that
obedience is what will make you to receive what I have for you. But if you feel
that you can go on your own, no problem, but on account for disobedience, I can
destroy things that you value so much to prove to you that I AM still what I
AM. I told you that when things are happening, don’t call adversary, have I not
told you! Have I not told you. Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now ask yourself question,
why should Nemerem forget the bag that contained laptop and recall the one that
contained rice, and other things that have no value! Do you think it is
ordinary! It is not. Listen, My word is My word, I AM watching towards this word to
come out. Any other thing that you are doing, you are on your own, any other
appointment you have is your own appointment, any other plan you have is your
own plan. As many who choose to obey Me and follow Me, it shall be right with
you, says through YAHNWENZORPUTA.