RIGHT SPOKEN WORD FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHWEHNEDUM TRUTH BEAUTY, TO YAHNWE BEAUTIES DURING EARLY BRIGHTNESS HUMBLE DEMAND ON 18TH – 2ND – 10TH YEAR [19 -2-2025]
Key points: All I have for you is right; sin can deny you from going to
where you intend to go; know how to manage yourselves; all beauties [people]
are different’ correct in love; knowledgestand yourselves; don’t condemn.
My biudren [children]. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right
brightness to you. Right brightness
YAHNWENZORPUTA. I heard a voice saying
YAHNWE is who! Onye oma. YAHNWENZORPUTA is your who! Speak. Is your right man, is your
right beauty, is your right Redeemer. What so that comes out from Me is right.
Do you hear what I said! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. That is the truth. I AM
right to you always, but sometimes you felt disappointed in Me, but all I have
for you is right. And that is why My word says, I have a right plan for you and
not evil; to give you what! An expected
end.
I want to begin with Truth Beauty. There
is existence almost beauties here on earth have, they choose to learn a lesson
when something happens to them. Yahnweernest. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Truth
Beauty returned and narrated self-experience past brightness [yesterday] to you
beauties. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What did self-do! I ask you question. Self-escaped those police men. Not even that, I said what did self-do past brightness
[yesterday] as soon as self-returned! Self-began to search for the documents to
renew the vehicle particulars. Yes. Right. On account that self has faced something. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. That is
beauties for you. But as at last, self-called the man self-called past
brightness to come and do the papers. When the man was to come, self said hold
on first. I was moving Truth Beauty to renew the particulars. Even the small
Sienna that has been programed to be going for outreach. How many among you
heard when Truth Beauty said self wants to put the Sienna right for outreach!
But even when the man called Truth Beauty again to recall self, Truth Beauty
said self should hold on; that self will call self. Hold on; is it on account
that there was no provision I have made to renew the particulars! Truth Beauty
felt that other things are more essential. That is beauties. But in all, adversary
wanted to use that to do something past brightness [yesterday] and if not for
Me, another story would have happened. But I want to tell you, whom I AM
with, nothing will be against self. Ka odi otua. Even I
revealed it to My little beauty that there was a serving beauty whom police
arrested. The police made every effort in pursuing Truth Beauty, yet they were
unable to get self. I want to ask you a question biudren, you view what Truth
Beauty was narrating past brightness [yesterday], that as they were pursuing
self, self-reached a particular point and trafigated to left but entered the
right. Have you considered that if not through My enablement, that the right that
self-turned while every eye has viewed that self trafigated to left, is that
right! Yes. That had it been that there was a coming vehicle or bike or what
so from that right side, what do you think that would have happened! But in
saying it, you felt that it was very simple and very minor.
My
advice to everyone among you is that; if you are going on the way, correct what
so that would make them to embarrass you. Are you hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Then
it should be that they only want to intimidate you. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA.
Listen, the truth remains that had it been that they were able to get Truth
Beauty past brightness [yesterday]; Truth Beauty was totally wrong. Now, I yet
want to ask question. What made Truth Beauty to find a way to run! Was it not
that self didn’t have the papers due to the fact that it had expired! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I
want to use that to teach you a lesson. On account for that paper and the
incident that happened past brightness [yesterday]; did Truth Beauty proceed to
where self was aiming to go! No
YAHNWENZORPUTA. I ask you question. No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now
don’t you view that a sin will deny you from where you intend to go! If on
account for particulars, police were after Truth Beauty to the point that Truth
Beauty had no choice but to return. And now as self has made a move to renew
the particulars; if self-renews it, can self-proceed to go anywhere that self
wants to go! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. Now, I AM here to speak to you, if you can come to Me
and renounce that sin, that is where you will have access to where you intend
to go. But if that is a spot to you, no matter the confidence you have,
you will be disappointed. Is beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA.
Biudren; this brightness I did not come
to condemn you, but I come to correct you. Beginning from Truth Beauty to
everyone among you, know how to manage yourselves. What did I say! Know how to manage yourselves. I want to ask you a question, Truth Beauty went with Mercedes
past brightness [yesterday] is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What did
self-tell you that those police were using to pursue self! Sienna. Why did
Truth Beauty ran faster than them! I ask you. The strength and performance for
the motor self-carried was higher and greater than Sienna, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. That
means that every effort they could make to overtake Truth Beauty would not be
possible to them, is that right! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. I will use this to
teach all among you lesson. This is the same thing to the existence we are
talking about. Have you asked yourself a question why every beauty has
different voice and tone! Have you asked yourself that question! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. As you
are here now, beginning from NletaYahnwe to every one among you, no matter how;
there must be differences in your voices, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Even if
you say this beauty resembles that beauty, there must be a difference, is that
true! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Is that true! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now I want to use it to
teach you a lesson. Truth Beauty, the first woman you have is Yahnwedinma. The
second one is Yahnwesarahm before the next will come. But if you are expecting
Yahnwedinma to behave as Yahnwesarahm, there is no brightness you and
Yahnwedinma shall be in calmness. Is beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Then, if
you are expecting Yahnwesarahm to behave as Yahnwedinma, there is no any
brightness you and Yahnwesarahm will be in calmness, for there must be
differences. But you must first know if why this beauty is doing this way is
out for hatred or that is how self-existence is. Is a beauty knowledgestanding
Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I yet want to ask you a question, there are different types in
android phones, is that not! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. But are their performances
the same! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. There are some that are greater than others, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Are you
aware that they have produced the one they call water resistant! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. If that
phone falls inside the water, you dgust pick it up, it has no business with
water. So, what I AM trying to say is that if men can do that, ehh! Then you
should knowledgestand yourselves that existence is different.
Can you stretch your hand! Stretch your
hand, examine your fingers, are they equal! No YAHNWENZORPUTA, Was it a
mistake! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Those things I did it to make you to knowledgestand something.
If you are trying to push other fingers to be as the one that is longer, what
do you think that you can achieve in that effort! Nothing. Ehh! Nothing. So, what I
AM trying to say is that; in this existence, if you are trying to push a beauty
to be as the other one, all your effort will be in vain. What will you do! You
will knowledgestand the level for that beauty [person]and know that self cannot
do beyond that. You flow with self, you go with self. Is a beauty
knowledgestanding Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA.
But hear Me very clear, every beauty
[person] has the area where self can perform rightly. Is that right! Yes. Now I yet want to ask
you a question, women who cook in the house, what are the things that they
should have! A woman must have cooking pot, kettle, plate, spoons, then what!
knife, mortar; is that right! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. If it happens that you
want to cook and you carry kettle and put water and pepe, don’t you think that
beauties will view you as a beauty that is lacking knowledgestanding! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Why! The
kettle has its work. If you want to cook and you carry a plate and put on the
fire, what are you doing! Are you cooking! No. Did you say no! That
is how existence is. Are you hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. So, know
the area that a beauty who is with you can perform rightly and fix self-there.
But if you are expecting self to do as others, you miss it. What did I say! You miss it. What did
I say! You miss it. What did I say! You miss it. As the kitchen facilities are
different, so beauties performances are different. There is a beauty if self
comes here now, if you did not have gladness, before 10 minutes, you will view
gladness in you, is that right! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. There is another beauty
that will come here now, if you are laughing, self will make you to be
provoked, is that right! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. What will you do! You
manage with that beauty. So, as self is doing that thing that provokes you and
you already knowledgestood [understood]self-existence. What will you do! You adgust
[adjust] yourself and comfort yourself not to be provoked. Do you hear what I
said! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What did I say! You comfort yourself not to be provoked; on
account that there is nothing that will make self not to act as that. So why I
AM speaking now; I come to speak to you to be matured. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. In the
house, there are some when they view something to be removed from the way, to
remove it will be difficult for them. What will you do! You keep on correcting
them, but not to be provoked as that. Now, I yet want to ask you a question,
why should plastic producers produce different sizes of plastics! How possible
is it going to be that you carry water that is in 5 litters and expect it to
fill 20 liters container, is it possible! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Are you
going to perform a magic! No. Ohh, it is not possible. If it is not possible, know that there
is existence that is in a beauty that cannot be possible to that beauty. You
might sometimes view it as a sin and yet that is that beauty’s [person’s]
existence. Sin is when a beauty transgresses My commandment, are you hearing
Me! Yes. Then neglect My word and do all the things that I condemn. But
the way you view some existence is not how it is, on account that right from
self Nma [heart], self does not intend to do something wrong to you, is a
beauty knowledgestanding Me! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now listen, I come to
speak to everyone among you, there are some who find it difficult to respond
when you are talking to them and you might view it as an insult. No, it is not
an insult. You should not stand and tell a beauty that you are talking to self
and “self is insulting you,”…, no; try to knowledgestand. It could be that the
way that beauty was keeping quiet was on account that self doesn’t want to
respond and make you to be provoked. Listen, these are the common things that
are in beauties. You always take the law into your hands and pass a verdict. Biudren,
yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I own you and I know what is in you; but I choose this
brightness to address this issue. Keeping silent over some matters is not
always negligence. The beauty could keep silent in order to give you respect or
so that self will not speak what will provoke you. Though you might view it in
another way. I don’t have secret, even Truth Beauty always does that. Truth
Beauty will tell you that English says that silence is the best answer to a
fool. Try to knowledgestand why that beauty kept quiet. Is a beauty hearing Me!
Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA.
Biudren, I love everyone among you; I
come to teach you; I come to direct you; I come to open your knowledgestanding
[understanding] so that your knowledgestanding will be different from others.
So that you will be able to go together. There are some; to explain things are
always difficult for them. Don’t you think that compelling such to explain
things to you would mean oppression to them! What I AM trying to say is that all
among you should learn how to manage yourselves. I yet want to ask you a
question, this big fan that is here, ehh! Are you expecting the breeze to match
with the small ones! I ask you a question. No YAHNWENZORPUTA. But at
the same time, I want to speak to you right now. There are some ingredients
that are very vital in cooking, are you getting Me! There is no how you will
not use salt, pepe, water, oil and others, there are the essential ones. I AM
not saying that you should have wrong existence on account that there are some
characters that are very essential in a beauty. But when you view the one that
self Nma [heart] is not to do anything wrong to you, manage self. Are you
hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Sometimes, a woman might be cooking and never intended to put
excess salt or pepper in it…..; will you kill the woman if self mistakenly does
that! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Sometimes a beauty might be doing something and make a
mistake, will you kill that beauty! No
YAHNWENZORPUTA.
Now I will use what happened in the
Akwukwor iwu to give you an example. I called a beauty, can’t you dgoin Me and
demand, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Did self dgoin Me! No
YAHNWENZORPUTA. But what happened! Self
was sleeping, is that not! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. But when something
happened, what did self-do! Self-carried sword and cut off whose ear! Marcos ear. Self was
doing it as what a beauty can do. I want to ask you, did I condemn self-there! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. What did
I tell self, return your sword on account that who do what! Who carries sword
shall go through the sword. I handled the matter. Don’t you think that action
would have made Me to chase self away! No what so I AM telling you now is what
had happened in the Akwukwor iwu and I endured it. Why! On account that I know
there are areas that self was perfect. So, for Me to condemn self in that
aspect is wrong. But what I did was that I used that platform to correct self
and you find out that self-did not use such again, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Then had
it been that I was provoked and said get out from here, don’t you think self
wouldn’t have been usefihl to Me! I ask you question, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. That
is why My word says correct each other in love. So, when your beauty makes a
mistake, don’t stand to condemn, but try to save. But some among you in the
process for trying to condemn, take the law into your hands since condemnation
is not in your authority. Are you hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. In the
love you are showing a beauty, you can transform self-existence. Are you
hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to
speak to you, any beauty who always uses harshness to correct always ends up in
intimidating and making beauties to fear self. When beauties are afraid on
account for you, you have not transformed that beauty’s existence. Are you
hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But when you show self-love, correct self in love, self will
knowledgestand that why you are pointing this out is on account for love. But
if you use harsh voice on self, self will view it as hatred. Even sometimes,
self will say there is nothing self will do that will please you. So, learn
how to correct yourselves in love, not through condemnation. On account
that; there are other areas that you are yet wrong.
Okay, I AM here to ask you a question, OluYahnwe.
Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I have question to ask you, if Yahnwedinma should hand over
this kitchen to you to manage, can you manage it as Yahnwedinma! No. I ask you question, No YAHNWENZORPUTA. With your
own Nma [heart], don’t you think there will be more expenditure in that aspect!
Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But the way Yahnwedinma is managing this kitchen, are you not
viewing that it makes things to last longer! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I
don’t want to go far. So, any beauty you are condemning in one aspect, there is
another aspect that self is perfect. Is a beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Don’t
condemn, but what you should do is to knowledgestand that there is something
that is essential in self-existence.
Listen, now I AM here to challenge
everyone among you; do you view Nleta who is here! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. NletaYahnwe
is doing a great work in this family. Should I point it to you! When you have a
little beauty in the house, that little beauty’s work is to make every beauty
in that house to have gladness. Now tell Me any among you when you view Nleta,
when self is coming, you will not have gladness and call self and choose to
play with self! Tell Me any among you. Now have you found out that Nleta has
impact to make in this house! View, any brightness you did not view NletaYahnwe,
you will be thinking about self and wondering what could have happened. When
you view self-running, you will love to go and carry self; biudren, what I said
is it true or not! It is true YAHNWENZORPUTA. You will try to do what you can for Nleta to have
communication with you. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now, to
prove to everyone among you, if you have something and Nleta comes, you will
try to give it to self, is that not! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. What will make you to
give it to self! On account that you have gladness over self. Is that not a
mystery! If NletaYahnwe is essential in this house, who is not essential! I ask
you. Even if Nleta doesn’t desire to play, you will admire to make self to play
with you. Why! There is gladness. Yahnwesarahm. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. You
carried NletaYahnwe last darkrestness; when you carried self, how was your Nma
[heart]! I ask you how was your Nma when you carried self! There was gladness in my Nma. Now I yet want to ask you a question, if it happened that you
tried to carry self and self refused, how would you feel! Sad. So do you realize that
Nleta is doing work in this house! What will you do! You knowledgestand
yourselves. Everyone among you should knowledgestand yourselves, in the Ogbakor
and anywhere, try to learn.
There are some whose existence is that;
immediately they come here and view that this place is not neat and organized,
they will organize it, is that right! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. But there are others,
after a beauty has arranged it, in their own manner, will scatter it. Then what
will you do! Though they can scatter things, yet there are still other areas
that they can do right things. Will you condemn that beauty on account for
that! No. Then what will you do! You show self-love, try to point it to
self with love, is that not! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. Truth Beauty was telling
you beauties the other resurrection brightness before this past resurrection
brightness that self was provoked on account for Confidence biudren, is that
not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What did Truth Beauty tell you that I told self! You told self to follow them with calmness and love. Now the same word I spoke to Truth Beauty beautinally
[personally], have I spoken it to you now openly! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. On
account for the love I have for all among you, My call is not to condemn you,
are you hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But I did not say that to rebuke is wrong, but what I AM
trying to say is that you should not condemn that beauty. Did you hear Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. On
account that; it might be that that beauty was brought to you for you to use
love to correct self so that that existence will be chiselled out. Hmm, But the
truth remains that all among you have different existence. Now have you asked
yourself a question, why should your saviour trace Yahnwebereosom, whom they
call Peter! Have you asked yourself that question! There were other boats that
were there, is that not! There were other men who were there, why should I use
that man as a appoint for contact! Should I speak to you! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Already
there was humility in self and through that humility, I would use self to get
others. If I use those who did not have humility in them, I would have been a
failure. Now, should I speak to you! That is why immediately I told self to do
this or that, self always did what! Did it without questioning. Not that I
transformed self, but that was what was in self. Get Me right. Now after this I
told self to put self-net….. Self said on account for your words, why! There
was respect, are you hearing Me! Yes
YAHNWENZORPUTA. So, if I should call a
beauty who does not have respect, I wouldn’t have achieved what I wanted to
achieve. It is not a miracle. Biudren, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I think I
have opened your knowledgestanding this brightness. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. So,
in every work; there is knowledgestanding and that is why I chose self on
account that self was perfect in that area. So, I will not fix you in the area
you are not perfect in.
I think I have spoken to you this
brightness; and I began with Truth Beauty, anything that you view that is
wrong, you need to correct it so that it will not bring problems to you…., is
that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Women, if you offend your man, go to your man, humble yourself
and say sorry. Man, if you offend your woman, go and say sorry. Try to make
sure that you did not give the adversary what! Avenue. As many that choose to
obey Me, My calmness shall follow you. Says through YAHNWENZORPUTA. So be the word.