DISOBEDIENCE IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN ELECTRICAL WIRE

0

RIGHT SPOKEN WORD FROM YAHNWENZORPUTA THROUGH YAHWEHNEDUM TRUTH BEAUTY, TO YAHNWE BEAUTIES DURING THE AGREEMENT SERVICE ON 25TH – 2ND – 10TH YEAR [26-2-2025]

Key points: I have empowered you; what is the expectation for Christians; this generation began in idolatry; I gave you herbs for cure; when you fall, don’t remain in sin; head cover; having mpre women is not sin; your relations are those in the Movement;

Biudren [children], yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I heard you saying that; ‘you made impossibility possible’. I don’t have much to say but I invited you and brought you here for a purpose. But will you permit the purpose to come to be! I want to speak to you this brightness for you to have your safety. What do I mean! If you give man a cutlass, no matter how strong and sharp that cutlass is, if the man keeps the cutlass, there is no how the cutlass shall go to the farm or perform its duty. Listen to Me, I have empowered you, but some among you kept the empowerment in the house. How can it manifest!

But I come to speak to you this brightness, how many among you view what is happening now! Have you heard the recent statement that the American president Donald Trump made! Have you heard what self said! That their Jesus is from Africa! But the question is, can you trace where self-came from in Africa! I want to ask you a question, Putin also said that Jesus is from where! Africa. I want to ask you again; before I spoke about this, has any among them for many years said it! I ask you question. No YAHNWENZORPUTA. I still want to ask you another question, are they not the ones who gave you Christianity and claim that the world power is in their hands that said it! Yes. Are they not the ones who claim that Christianity came from them! I ask you question. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And now, they are the ones who are still telling you that it is not the truth. Listen to Me, if they were the ones who gave you the bible that you are holding in much esteem, and are now telling you that what they gave to you is a lie; what is the expectation for Christians! I still want to ask a question, as they have declared that Jesus is from Africa, the question now is where in Africa! Is a beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. You had been told that Nigeria is what! The giant for Africa is that not! Now where in Nigeria! Right permit that to be.

But there is something I desire to speak to you this brightness [day]. Apart from Mary in the bible whose face was shown to use and deceive you; did you view anywhere Abraham’s woman they call wife’s face was shown! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. From the old agreement [Old testament] to the new agreement [New Testament]; is there any other woman whose face was shown! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. It was only Mary whose face was shown, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now should I tell you the reason! That is the evil plan they always have through producing the idol for whom they want to use to deceive beauties [people]. That is why beauties are being deceived till this brightness. Some will carry the face and say that the woman is so what! The woman is what! Righteous. And that is why some will admire the face. But the truth remains that the woman whose face was shown is not the woman who brought forth the saviour; that was the foundation for Roman Catholic idolatry. But the question you should ask yourself is why should the faces for other women as Deborah, Esther, Ruth; and those ones who had a right record not shown! When they introduced their Jesus, they wrote some things and showed the face so that men would honour their idols. But the instruction that was given to Yahnwenyeremisi [moses] was that they should take hid that they saw no image on the brightness that YAHNWE spoke to them, and that they should not do what! Make any idol. In any likeness to show what YAHNWE looked as, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But why should this present generation now make something to look as this or that! This is a generation that began in idolatry.

But I AM here to speak to you My biudren that the dangers in committing sin is so horrible to who committed it. I will explain Myself to you. I want to begin from the devil nnupuisibuada. The adversary was in the abode is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Was endgoying without stressing self; but the brightness self was cast down; the calmness from Me was taken away from self. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. The gladness was taken away from self, why! Self had sinned. When IchyihsiYahnwe and OnyenyiYahnwe [Adam and Eve] transgressed, the same gladness did what! Was taken away from them, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now when whom they call Samson transgressed, what happened! Gladness was taken away from self, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Then that man whom the beauties esteemed so much turned to be a mockery; is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But when self was doing that, every instruction not to do that was given to self, but what led self into condemnation was what! Are you with Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Are we playing! But what was the reason that the instruction was given to self! For self to have self-safety; but on account for disobedience and inability to listen, self-entered into problems. Listen, go and check every problem or scenario or what so you have experienced so far, trace it and know if it is not as the result for disobedience. I want every beauty among you to go and trace all that brought problems or what so that affected you is from disobedience. Listen to Me, disobedience is more harmful than electric wire. Should I repeat Myself! Disobedience is more harmful than electric wire; on account that electric wire might shock you and you escape and survive it; but there is no how you will escape from the repercussion from disobedience on account that it will dry that beauty up and destroy self. I speak in parable. But this generation chose to disobey My word and now what is happening all over the earth! You find that the problem is increasing, for instance as Nigeria is crying now, whom they are looking at is Tinubu, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But, is Tinubu their problem! The problem is not Tinubu but disobedience. When I was calling them in the “roll call”, I said that if they refuse to come to Me now, I will use their government to work against them, did I say it! Did I say it! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now what is happening! Your word has come to be. Even if they want to remove Tinubu overnight, the problem will still escalate. I want to ask you a question, is there anything you will do to a decayed flesh that it will not be decayed flesh again! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now I want to ask you a question, Yahnwedinma Truth Beauty. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Sometimes you used to have soured soup here, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But when that soup soured, do you use to make effort to return it! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Does all the effort you make return that soup to what it was! No. Why! There is a name that was given to it, “soured soup”. So, in as much as it has become soured soup, even if you want to keep it on fire for five hours, it is still what! Soured soup. No matter how you try to amend it, it is still soured soup. So, what I AM trying to speak to you this hour is that sin is as a soured soup. The only thing you can do to that soured soup is to do away with it and prepare a new one, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. The only solution for a man is to leave the old existence and cling to new existence. If the Christianity they told you and introduced to you now stands as soured soup, you should have the conviction that something is wrong with Christianity, what then are you arguing! What are you agitating! What are you talking about! I still want to speak, Christianity has viewed a man having many women as what! A taboo, is that not! Yes. That is Christianity. But it is not My program. Christianity came to introduce confusions in the whole world and to introduced evil as the right thing.

But I still want to ask you a question based on Christianity and the same mentality you still have now…..; Yahnwegift, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to ask you a question, if it happens that you have a flesh challenge now, a beauty tells you to use a little alcohol they call kai, kai, and put inside a medicine to drink for a cure, will you drink it! No, me shall not. You shall not! Yes. That is it. That is what Christianity taught you, but I still want to ask you a question, the medicine you are drinking now, do you know what they used to produce it! Do you know whether they used Indian hemp to produce some among the medicines! Would you be aware! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Why should I use the bible to tell Timothy to drink “a little wine for self-stomach ulcer”! Now what self was telling self to drink was what would cure the ulcer is that not! Biudren I AM asking you. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And recall that the wine they were referring to was the one that are produced from raffia plant, are you aware! On account that, it was not the one that was produced from the chemical materials. Now listen, there were some medicines when you were a Christian that if they should tell you to use palm wine and soak, you would say no that you are Christian and cannot do that. Are you drinking palm wine or you are drinking medicine! I ask you. We are taking medicine. Now do you know that any medicine that you put inside wine that the medicine has killed the strength for that wine! Are you aware! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Are you aware! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. What you are drinking that time is medicine. Listen to Me, there are some things Christianity has done over your existence but they introduced the chemical to you, if they tell you to go and use coke to soak medicine, you will be glad. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But have you done a practical as to know the effect for coke! Get coca cola and bring a rusted material and put it there, leave it in for some time; you will find out that that chemical in coca cola will wash out that rust very neat. Then if it can do that, don’t you think that it can do a lot for harm in your flesh! Listen and listen and listen, and listen. I want to give you an assignment, go and google it; you will find out that Indian hemp is used to produce some medicine. I AM not talking about cocaine now, but I still want to assure and reassure you that even some strong medicines were produced from cocaine.

If I should pass verdict on that, who among you now is not smoking or taking Indian hemp! Listen, what you took that time was medicine, is it right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What you took that time was what! Medicine. Do you knowedgestand what I AM talking about! Listen, the verdict from men is quite different from My own verdict. Where it will be a sin to you is when in a brightness [day] you go and carry it and drink as others are doing. But wherein you have a flesh challenge and they tell you to “take this and mix with medicine or herbs you got” and you mix it, then, you are drinking medicine. And when you are cured, you do away with it, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now Listen biudren, I want to educate you; there are some medicines that cannot be active with water, are you aware! Biudren are you aware! If you use palm wine as I mandated you, and you soak the medicine, it is quite ok, is that right! Did you hear Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I still want to ask you a question. Mnanto, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Since I told you beauties to drink palm wine, how many among you that after drinking it, it began to control self! None among we. But after drinking it, do you used to experience the profit in taking it! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. Now are you aware that even the welders, when they finish their work and drink palm wine, that it used to clear their eyes! Are you aware! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Listen, in this earth, I gave My biudren many things for curing. I did not bring you into this earth and left you alone. We appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. But some among you have made it as if I brought you and left you alone. And the one from English that you are holding in much esteem are not even more active than your own. The herbs that I gave to you are very strong. Listen to Me, listen to Me, listen to Me; the only problem you have on earth is that you don’t know who called you and you don’t know whom you are. Those who call themselves native doctors are only being deceived through the adversary nnupuisibuada with what I gave to you, using fowl and other things but the curing power in those herbs are not in those idols they serve. Are you hearing Me! Yes. The power in those herbs are not in the fowl or ewu or what so. They only use those things to please the deity they were serving. Are you aware that there is a particular herb that you will touch with your hands and a beauty will be looking for you but self will not view you! Are you aware! I AM not talking about the beauty looking for you; you will be there but self will not view you. It is not magic; I made it so. What they will tell you is that the person has disappeared, disappeared to where! There are some herbs whuch you can rub in your mouth and no poison will penetrate. There are some that if you put in your mouth, even if you eat poison, you will vomit it out. So those things are not that there are powers from anywhere, it is how I designed that particular herb. It is not magic. I yet want to speak to you, but I don’t want to talk deeper. You have been deceived through the adversary. If you read My word, I said that I gave you herbs for what! For curing, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Herbs, what is herbs, is it not the leaves that are here for curing! Yes. But you did not value all these things. Now even there are some no matter how a woman experiences blood discharge, immediately they put it in the woman…, the blood will stop. It is not a magic. So, what I AM trying to tell you is that I did not bring you into this earth and left you alone. There are some herbs that if you are lacking strength, if you take it, you will regain yourself. But I AM here to ask you a question, how many pastors will advise you to go and look for herbs! Instead, they will tell you to go to the hospital, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. I did not say this to condemn the hospital. I told you that you are free to go. Why I told you is not that these ones are not active, are you hearing Me, but on account that you don’t know the one that can do what it can do, but it is preferable for you beauties to study.

My biudren, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Follow Me, I AM not a deceiver. But what brought many problems is what! Disobedience and that is where I began and that is the thing that should be far from you now. I told you that disobedience is more dangerous than what! Electrical wire. But I want to ask you a question, when I called Aburuoham [Abraham], did self-obey Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. How many areas did you hear that I told Aburuoham that self has transgressed and on account for that, I will punish self! I ask you. None. But listen, in the history about Aburuoham, I will put it in the bible term; how many women did Abraham have! What is recorded is 1st to 3rd. First to third. But I AM here to ask you question, did you say that Abraham favour [blessings] were there! ehh! If Abraham blessings were there, was it not including what Abraham did! I ask you question. No, I ask you question, if Abraham did not stop at one woman and it was not counted to self as sin and self-blessings were there, then if they should stop at first woman, how shall they get Abraham blessings! Listen, I think the wisdom from men is as ant wisdom before Me. You view an ant, ant will view a man that is very huge and much greater than itself, and yet goes to bite that man, what do you think that the ant is looking for! That ant is looking for its death. Are you hearing Me! On account that by the time the man will view the ant, in fact, the man will not need to stress self but only use hand to do what! To press it. To squeeze it, not pressing it. When you squeeze ant, you will not view it again, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Listen, if a man is coming to challenge Me, it is as when an ant is coming to bite a man. When I will come with My own wisdom, then your own wisdom will disappear. Know who is speaking. Knowledgestand who is speaking. And you still claim this brightness that you are the children from who! Abraham. Okay, if you claim that you are the children from Abraham, what shows that! Listen to Me, the mystery that is in this earth cannot be exhausted until you pass on. What I mean, a quarter for it cannot be unfold until you pass away.

Right, the only thing a man can do is to obey Me. I want to ask you a question. Nmamto, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. The other brightness [day], you beauties were talking about when I sent Truth Beauty to Nnamdi Kanu, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And you were saying that the Igbos are divided, ehh! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. No Matter how they are divided, that those who are backing Nnandi Kanu would have won the battle if it had been through strength and power. Listen to Me, if I AM not with you in a battle, you are a looser. And I told self that you are as a man, “who is dragging a portion for sand that belongs to your papa but you don’t know that there are acres for sand the other side that you don’t know, then a beauty comes and shows you the acres for the sand and tells you to come and take it”. That was how I spoke to self, then if you are wise, you will leave that particular portion and take over the acres, is that not! Yes. I told self “if you continue dragging that portion for sand, they will kill you and you will not do what! Get it”, is that what I said! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Hmmm, Biafra, what is happening to Nnamdi now! Listen, My word has strength, has capacity, has energy, has defence, has everything and that is why I told you that My weapon is My word; and obedience to My word is your own weapon. Do you know who is speaking! Or it is Truth Beauty, sometimes Truth Beauty will sit down to think what to say. Who is Truth Beauty! Listen, the call that I called Truth Beauty is a call that I have already programmed before now. And I want to tell you that I have decided and I have chosen to use Truth Beauty to execute it; and the only option Truth Beauty has is to follow Me, to obey Me, without considering what others will say. Truth Beauty is the first before any other. So, in consideration for what beauties will say, a beauty has missed it. Who among you here can explain what is happening at self’s back! Who among you here! Who among you here! Who among you here that can explain what is happening at your back! But as I AM speaking to you right now, I will explain what so that is happening in the whole world. Not only in the world but even in the abode. What do you know! What do you know! I AM speaking but it looks as if we are playing. I AM speaking and it looks as if it is normal. Do you know the damages that disobedience has brought into this earth! Do you know how favour has gone away from beauties on account for disobedience! Do you know how esteem has gone out from beauties on account for disobedience! Do you know!

Now, Isiaku, Isiaku, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. You beauties are looking at this opportunity as a play, but if you biudren know what I did to you, you would have held it in much esteem. You beauties are playing on account that you have heard the voice, it is your papa, it is Truth Beauty that is speaking. Truth Beauty came and flogged you this brightness on account that you came late, that is disobedience we are talking about. There is no any beauty [beauty] who will disobey Me, that I will not flog. I have said it before. But the way I will flog you is not how man flogs you. Go and trace any beauty who has problem or did things in disobedience; for instance, when IchyihsiYahnwe was obedient to Me, everything was working perfectly, but immediately self-disobeyed, self said that self-viewed that self was naked. What brought that! Is disobedience, self-hid self and now tried to cover self, but before then, self would not look for something to cover self. That was where self-began to have problems. If you stand for Me, I will stand for you.

Truth Beauty, I took you in the vision realm last darkrestness to where you were going and they were waiting for you at a gate to rob you but you didn’t know how you turned, and suddenly you escaped, and did not view the bike you carried again. After everything, I began to give you many things in that vision including the one for protections, and I told you that you cannot be defeated. Listen, the problem men have is when I AM not with you. I still want to ask you a question, if you build a storied house, and have a strong key and lock it up, do you know that it will be difficult for thieves to penetrate, are you aware! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But if you build a house carelessly, don’t you think that thieves will have access to that house! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to tell you that that is how righteousness is. When there is righteousness in you, it will be difficult for adversary to have access to you. But if you are misbehaving, it will be very easy for you to be gotten. Do you know the damages beauties have faced on account for disobedience! And yet disobedience is increasing! Truth Beauty, that is why I always tell you when you want to take a decision to do anything wrong or to hurt a beauty, I always stop you on account that the brightness you will hurt a beauty, another beauty will hurt you. Truth Beauty, that is why I always stop you on account that what so you sow, you will reap it. Forget them, if you didn’t do anything against any, even if the whole world rises against you, they will not do anything to you. And I AM speaking to every one among you. Ohh, ohh, you view your self-walking, there is no any beauty I brought to this earth without giving self a defence. But what will take away the defence is when sin is found in you. Now listen to Me, every other defence that a man can assure you here on earth is a deception. Any other assurance that a man will give you here is a fake assurance. Anything they will tell you that if you do this, they will not kill you …., Listen, as you are now, you have your defence in the brightness [day] and in the darkrestness [night]. You may not knowledgestand [understand] what I AM speaking, but what adversary will do is first to target that your defence leaves you. First, you have the defence in the realm, you have defence physically but you might not view it. I will prove it to you, when you are doing right, ehh, there will be Nma [conscience] that will come and appreciate you inwardly, not for a beauty to have gladness with you, but the Nma will appreciate and encourage you to keep on. Is there any among you who doesn’t have it! No. But when you do the wrong thing, that same Nma will not be glad with you and will tell you that this thing you did is wrong. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But the other Nma will try to suppress that one and tell you don’t worry, don’t listen. By the time you did not listen to the Nma, that Nma will leave you, that is your protection that has left you. And that time, listen, nothing shall make you to have gladness in your existence, calmness will disappear from you, then encouragement will disappear from you. That thing that has left you that time is your defence. But if that voice tells you that what you did is wrong and you accept the word and say sorry, you will hear that voice will now try to correct you and educate you and explain why you should not do that again, why! You have acknowledged that you did a wrong thing. You have settled with that your defence to continue moving with you. But if you say no through arguing; you will view that the Nma will leave you. No it is Truth Beauty that is speaking! No YAHNWENZORPUTA.

You know that if a woman tries to be stubborn to the man in union, there will be a challenge that will come to the woman, the man will excuse self, are you aware! And tell the woman oya face it as you did not recognize Me. Those things that happen in the physical are also happening in the realm they call spirit. So that is why you must make sure that you secure the protection I brought to you. I did not come to condemn you but I AM here to open your knowledgestanding [understanding]. So, the best option for every one among you is to obey Me. Listen to Me, even in the family, in a situation where a woman has not been able to submit to a man always brings problems. What brought that problem is disobedience. And any action that the man might take, I don’t want to pass a verdict but any action a man takes against the woman on account for disobedience, that man is right. Unless the man took that action on account for hatred. Then the woman will be receiving the payment for what! Self-disobedient.

Yahnwesarahm, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I told you biudren I don’t have secret. This brightness, you went to your man in union Truth Beauty is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And told self that you will be in agreement service half time and return to the work, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What did Truth Beauty ask you! Why! When self-asked you why, what did you respond to self! Me tried to explain to self that there are some things that does not need why. Immediately you said that there are some things that don’t need why. Did you view Truth Beauty countenance! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. How was self! Self was not glad over you on account for that statement you made, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. Now does it mean that self was not glad with you or not glad with the statement you made! Self was not glad with the statement me made. And self now called you and asked you why should you say that, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. Even self was not ready to look at your face at that time, is that true! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But immediately you knelt down and said sorry, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. When you said sorry, what did Truth Beauty do! Me cannot recall. You cannot recall! Yes. That was the time Truth Beauty responded to you and told you okay; as it is, if you choose to be in agreement service, you should stay completely, that was what self-told you, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And then if you choose to go to work, you should stay and do the work, that was what self-told you. But self-answered you when you said sorry, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And I want to speak to you, you felt bad and within you, you regrated saying that. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. Had it been that self-asked you and you raised your voice or you defended yourself, don’t you think that Truth Beauty would have acted more than how self-did! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now why I AM saying this is if a man can do this, I can do more than that. Laughs. Listen, all among you should learn how to do the right thing. And I want to tell you that it is obvious that there is none who is perfect; but when eventually you did something wrong, first recognize that you have missed it, did you hear what I said! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Recognize that you are what!  Wrong and blame yourself, when you blame yourself, that is the time you will be humble and say sorry. Listen, I repeat Myself, existence…; Yahnwedinma Truth Beauty, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to ask you a question, a brightness you fell on the tiles, were you expecting such to happen to you! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. It took you unaware, is that not! Yes. Then when you fell, what did you do! Me stood up. You stood up and did what again! Me cleaned the water. You found a way to clean the water, that water you cleaned was what made you to fall, is that not! Yes. It is a lesson. But do you know there are many who fell as that, but their existence was taken away! Yes me heard that. Now listen, that is why I want to teach every beauty among you lesson, if you fell and remained there, that means that water will not be cleaned, that means you will be soaked in that water. The next step you took wouldn’t have been possible. But you adgusted [adjusted] yourself and got up and looked for a solution through cleaning the water so that no other beauty should fall there again. That is how sin is, a beauty might be going and fall into sin, will you remain in that sin! The answer is no. What will you do! You will trace to know why you fell and come out from there; and that means you have cleaned it; is a beauty knowledgestanding [understanding]! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. There are something’s that you will do and in as much as you are still here on the earth, you cannot boast or be proud in yourself, but when anything happens, you should rise up and move on. No matter how it is, don’t remain there, you might consider that they will laugh at you, but it is preferable that they laugh at you and you still get up than after laughing at you and you remain where you are, are you hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Biudren I AM speaking to you. Don’t remain where you are and try to settle your issues. What I AM trying to say, Yahnwedinma Truth Beauty, I told you that many passed on through the same experience you had, I told you that there were many who fall into sin and as a result for that sin, their existence will be shortened; from there to hell fire. But some things happen for you to learn something.

 Yahnwedinma Truth Beauty, I still want to ask you a question, if not that I recalled you what happened then, have you not forgotten it! Me have forgotten. Yes, that is how things used to be. No condition is permanent. The pains it bought to you, are you still experiencing it there again! No, it has gone. But at the same time, do you know that there are some who fell as that or even those who fell before you that are still experiencing the pains till now! I AM asking you. Me don’t know. You don’t know! I will make you to know. There are some who had dislocation as the result for that and till now, their hands or legs have not been fixed rightly. There are some sins a beauty might commit and the consequence for that sin will remain long, it all depends on My compassion. Listen, I told you I will use what you know to teach you what you don’t know, ‘it is not for him that runneth or whom that does what! Winneth but it is through Me who shows compassion. Don’t remain where you fall on account for what they will say; what do you think that man can say! Can they say more than what they had said to the woman they brought before Me and carried stones and condemned and announced self all over! The talk about the woman was so loud that every beauty [person] was aware about the adultery the woman committed, is that not! Yes. But when the women’s case reached Me, I revised it. Despite that they were holding unto the commandment that was given to them from YAHNWE. Are you aware that the commandment was given to them from YAHNWE! I ask you, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. That such woman should be stoned to death, but when the matter came to Me, compassion was shown to the woman, why! I will prove it to you. Those who were passing verdict on the woman had already done what the woman did; so in otherwise, they don’t have what it takes to pass verdict on the woman. That is the reason I told them… Listen to Me, had it been that there was any among them who had not done such, the woman wouldn’t have escaped it, but on account that they were still guilty on their own and yet tried to condemn who did the same thing they did. Who will explain this to you! Since you have been reading that, have you come to this knowledgestanding! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. My mystery is beyond beauty’s mystery. Alright, as you said that this woman has been sentenced to death, right! If any among you has not done as this woman did, be the first to stone the woman. Why! They were not qualified to stone the woman. I still want to ask you a question, if you should mock a beauty, are you free! If you should pass verdict or condemn a beauty, are you free! But some among you, you open mouth and say that a beauty is this or that, what about you! If self is free from this side, are you free from the other side! Listen, the only thing is that you should realize that you have transgressed within yourself. And the woman knew that self-had transgressed, are you aware! Yes. But the woman was sober; and from that time, did you hear the name for that woman as a woman who did such thing again! No. Do you know that the woman was favoured that self-case came to Me! What about the man! The man was kept hidden and passed on hidden without being shown compassion. Listen, some among you will be provoked and disappointed if your name is being mentioned. Yahnwesarahm. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Should I speak to you right now! Yes My owner. I know every beauty among you. As I mentioned you now, you are panicking within yourself. Is that true! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. You were saying that you did not expect to bear such record, is that not what was going on in your Nma heart]! I ask you question You know me YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. I didn’t speak to condemn you but I used it to bring something to teach you a lesson. A little beauty remains a little beauty, but hear Me very clear every one among you, learn how to do the right thing on the process for…, listen, in this existence; there are many challenges on the way, I know what is in this earth, I will not condemn you so easily but realize that you did a wrong thing and plead for compassion and come out from it. That is the problem I have with men.

Yahnwesarahm, Yahnwedinma Truth Beauty, Yahnwekindness, Yahnwegift, OluYahnwe. There is a question women have been asking, I come to speak a little about it. Many questions have been going on, on account for head cover, is that true! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now, I AM here to ask you a question, from when I gave the commandment in the new agreement, is there anywhere you saw it was written that I gave you commandment that women should use head covering to cover their head while humble demanding! I ask you women. No. You didn’t view it! I ask you question. I ask you question, did I say anything pertaining head covering in the old agreement! Yahnwesarahm I ask you this question. No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Yahnwedinma I ask you this question. Me have not heard it. If you have not heard it, does it mean there were no women in those periods for time! They were there YAHNWENZORPUTA. They were there! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. In the old agreement, did you hear where I said that women heads are so esteem! I ask question in old agreement! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now listen to Me, I think something became wrong on a particular road that you are traveling if it was formally narrow; and reaching at the middle, it then becomes wide. But if you want to go on a wide road, it would have begun from the beginning; so that what so vehicle can go there, anything can go there, is that not! Yes. Now I still want to tell you something, it is wrong if you are going to a bush where there was no road and suddenly you met a road there. What link does the road you meet at the middle for the bush have with your destinations! But I want to ask you a question, when I was giving a commandment, I said that thou shall not make baldness on your head, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now is it among the commandments that I gave you! Is it in old agreement or new agreement! Old agreement. Thou shall not make baldness on your head, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Neither carve the corners for your beard, is that the commandment! Is that the commandment! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Now I still want to ask you a question, in terms for the commandment for humble demanding [praying], is it found in old agreement! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Did you say no! I want to ask you another question, did someone as Esther demand in the bible! I ask you, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Did Deborah demand! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But is there any commandment in the old agreement that they should cover their head before demanding! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. I ask you biudren question. No YAHNWENZORPUTA. It is not there, why is it not there! What I told women is that their hair is their esteem, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What is esteem! It is something that is precious. Do you know what I used to make the hair! Again I want to ask you a question. If a man has a car, very clean, very neat car and you used taplin to cover that car, how will beauties know the quality in that car! No beauty will know.

When Yahnweberesom [Peter] was talking to women, what did Yahnweberesom say! Whose adorning, should not be with what! Costly apparel, what is apparel! Garment, women, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. What you should wear is what you will use to cover your flesh, is that right! And not with what! Plaited hair. Did you view where hair comes in now! So in otherwise, you should not tie your hair, is that not so! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. So, what does this show and what was self-telling them! Self was telling them not to do anything they call unnatural to their head, is that not! Not with braided hair, in otherwise you should leave your head as it is originally is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. And if I should ask you a question, Paul said if a woman is prophesying with self-head uncovered, what is it! As if self has shaved off self-hair. So in otherwise if you plait your head, the gutter that is there shows the scalp and it is as if you scrapped it off or uncovered, for the hair is head cover, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. That is where the questions are coming from, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Who so prophesy’s with the head uncovered, is as if self-hair is shaved! And you know there is a difference between shaved and lowered. That is why those things they are doing as plaiting the hair is taking beauties to hell fire on account that; it is as if they shaved it off, it is a mystery. Hmm, do you know why I told you that if you are going in a bush and you find a road in its middle that something is wrong! It is on account that such thing was not mentioned to you in the old agreement. Now the word that thou shall not make baldness on your head is generalizing on every beauty; both women and men. Is a beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Again, neither to do what! Carve the corners for your beard. Now, did you view that it has come to some specific beauties, you now view neither, did you view that! Biudren I AM not a deceiver, but you came in to this earth and viewed the practices and clanged to it; but I was following you biudren bit after bit to also view your own obedience; It is only Me that can explain My word to you. But I still want to tell you that some among you women have sewn many bad garments that without this head cover, your flesh will be exposed. Now at the same time, the coverage…, some among you have sewn many garments that you don’t even know what to do to protect your breast. But what will you do, I AM not counting charges to you, but gradual, gradual, you will correct yourselves. But hear Me very clear, if a beauty tells you that the head cover will take a woman to hell fire, it is not My standard. What will take a woman to hell fire is plaiting of head, scraping it off, doing what they call perming or what so. But if you leave your hair as it is, correct it, it will be okay.

Now, before I round up, I will recall you the spoken word I told Truth Beauty; when I told Truth Beauty about women head, what did I tell Truth Beauty! I told Truth Beauty to tell women if their hair grows to the point they will not control it, they should lower it to a level that they can use comb to comb it, is that what I said! Yes. Did I tell self they should lower it and use garment to cover it! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. But as at that time, I wanted to make a difference between you and Christians so that there will not be any similarity between you. That is exactly what I came to achieve.

So, listen, if you know who is speaking, you should bow when I AM speaking. What authourity do you have! What reason do you have! What evidence do you have! Now I want to ask you a question; what attraction does hair have in beauties flesh! What attraction does your hair that is on your head have! ehh! It is this skin that you will cover so that a beauty will not yield to sin. But plaiting the hair is what will bring attraction. I will prove it to you, when a woman plaits self hair with different styles, it draws attention. And that is why when they plait their head new, they will leave it open to show their handiwork; on account that that one is no more My making, it is the handiwork from men. So, even if beauties admire your head, they admire My handiwork not men’s handiwork, is a beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. The deception that is there is that…. and women should take caution and be carefilh so that you will not scrape your head. They should trim it in a way they will use comb to control it, there must be long hair. And listen, sometimes, they will tell you after all, the white men are the ones who have long hair, is that not! Yes. Now I still want to ask you a question, is there any beauty, man or woman who doesn’t have long hair! What is long! Something that moves a little bit back, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. If you feel that your hair is not long, pull it out and you will view that it is long. It is true YAHNWENZORPUTA. Listen, follow Me, we appreciate you. Now I want to ask you a question, for a long time, I have not talked about this head cover, has Truth Beauty said something about it! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. You women who are here should recall that I called your names before I said what I wanted to say, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. On account that this question has been going on inside you often and on, is that true! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And another thing is considering what they are going to say! What do you want them to say! My authourity is final. Biudren, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Listen, any word that came from men that did not begin from the beginning but suddenly you view it, examine it rightly. Is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. That is why I stand here to tell you that in as much as….  I want to ask you a question, before I round off, when Abraham whom I called wanted to union the second woman, did Abraham come to seek My presence! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. When self-found a third one, did self-come to seek My presence! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Do you know why! On account that it is a choice. Did you hear Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. It is a choice and it is not a sin, now I still want to ask you, go and read about Diwedo [David], there is no any time Diwedo came and asked Me “should I go and union this woman!”. If you viewed it in the bible, tell Me, I ask you. It is not there YAHNWENZORPUTA. Yahkorbu they call Jacob, when self-did not get the one self-loved; self-did not come and ask Me should I go ahead! Is that right! Did self-ask Me can me go ahead! Will this be in calmness with me! On account that there was something that self needed. When they gave self the women, each came with their maids; did self-come and seek My opinion! I ask you. No YAHNWENZORPUTA. On account that it is not a sin, and I did not count it as a sin. Should I speak more! But when the same Diwedo went and carried another man’s woman and killed the man, I rose against self and proved to self and the whole world that the same Diwedo has sinned, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I passed verdict upon the evil that self-did. Why should I not pass verdict on the other ones! I still want to ask you a question. In times for Solomon as they call, apart from the fact that self-found a woman from where I instructed self not to, is that not why self-had problems! Did the problem begin on account that self-had more women! The answer is no. Why should it be that in this generation, it is a crime for a man to find more than first and the man is said to have done evil! But Truth Beauty, whom I have chosen to use and lay a foundation in this generation and I AM here to speak that it is unstoppable. So, every one amongst you should have a free Nma [heart] to work together.

Yahnwegift. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I AM here to ask you a question, haven’t I shown you and proved to you that Truth Beauty is going to union another woman! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Not only you, I have shown it to others. I showed Truth Beauty the 3rd structure that self was building and later abandoned, is that not! Yes. Nmanto, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Can you show Me where Truth Beauty has third physical building! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. So, Truth Beauty should not abandon it, Truth Beauty should take all the necessary steps and make My vision to be a reality. Listen, if you want to win a battle, you must begin the battle from where the battle is supposed to begin. And I want to tell you that you will read and explain that whom much is given much is expected. You may not knowledgestand it; much is expected, even more women, biudren, and many responsibilities are expected. But the truth is that I gave Truth Beauty condition over what self is going to do concerning the third woman I AM giving to self. But it must surely come to be. Ka odi otua. But why should I announce it! I announced it on My own, why! It is on account that I want to use Truth Beauty as a foundation, is that right! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But the truth I AM still saying is that not all men will union more than first. There are some who will union only first. I still stand where I stood. But the reason to declare this to Truth Beauty is best known to Me; and the reason I demand it is best known to Me. I AM taking Truth Beauty far beyond what you can view and I AM here to assist Truth Beauty on My own, so what so I will do to assist Truth Beauty, I will do it. I repeat Myself, what so I will do to assist Truth Beauty, I will do it. Ka odi otua. This generation, this era is not the era for Christianity. Is the era for YAHNWE beauties to return to Me and do what I asked them to do.

But before I round off, I have spoken so far, I spoke the other time and told beauties to come for My work, is that true! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And since then, nothing has been done! I AM not playing. Any among them who felt they are favoured, the favour they view is as a man who viewed what! Meat that was kept on self-table and self-forgot that when self-finishes that meat, there will be hunger again but the man relaxed and felt that that meat will not get finished. I AM calling them now for this work, I AM moving and I declare that it must happen. Ka odi otua. I want to ask you a question, if a woman brought forth biudren that reached up to 5th, 6th, 7th or thereabout; 2nd or 3rd or 4th pass away and they remain 1st to 2nd, does it mean that that family has closed! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Yahnwekindness, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Your late papa, how many men did self-mama have! It was only self. It was only self! Yes. But is the family only first now! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. This family, does it increase or decrease! Increased. Yahnwekindness, I AM here to ask you question, is Truth Beauty the only man beauty your mama brought forth! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. How many men! 1st to 3rd. What about 1st to 2nd! I ask you question, they are no more in existence. They are no more in existence! Yes. Right. Your mama kitchen, on account that it is only Truth Beauty who survived, has it increased or decreased! YAHNWENZORPUTA we appreciate you, it has increased. But don’t you think that your mama had no expectation again! Exactly. Listen, I want to ask you a question, if it happens that who passed on in those brightnesses was Truth Beauty and those other ones survived, what profit do you have! I ask you what profit will you have had! But I did not say that those ones who passed on are chaff, but the one that is unique and that would be the eye for the family was preserved for My work to come to be. It is a mystery. Again, listen, you should not consider those who left this Movement, but what you should consider are beauties who are here on account that they are usefihl, and they will increase; there is going to be an increment. I speak in parables. Do you view that this man you called the only son now has branches all over! Yes, YAHNWENZORPUTA. Papa Truth Beauty, outside countries, Papa Truth Beauty. All over, papa Truth Beauty. Now do you view that this man now has had many biudren! It is a mystery.

Biudren, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I love you, we appreciate. Recall that I told you the problem every one among you has is disobedience. Now I want to ask you, there was a statement I made and I want to revise it. I said if you are obedient, you will eat the fruit from what! The fruit from the sand [land], that is what I said, if you are obedient, and I said after it, only follow Me. Even when Yahnwendi was in existence, self-used it for reverence, now if you are obedient, ‘you will eat the fruit’, don’t you view that there is a fruit that is already there, but disobedience could make you not to eat it! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. But do you view that there is available fruit as they said! Now everyone amongst you has available favour, but what will make you to endyoy the favour is obedience. Now I AM here to ask you a question, when I called Truth Beauty, did I promise Truth Beauty that I will give self this or that! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Even in the midst for giving self all that I gave to self, it was step after step. Now, did I promise Truth Beauty next thing that I will do to self! I ask you, as self continues, self favour is also continuing. Biudren, I think I have spoken to you. We appreciate you. I AM not here to condemn you but I AM here to teach you; I AM here to encourage you, don’t listen to what beauties will say. Listen, your papa, your mama, your loving ones, your sister who is not in this room is not your relation. No matter how that beauty claims to love you, the beauty is far from you. If you felt that you will link with self what so that is happening in this Movement as you are associating with them, first you are spoiling them not to accept this truth; you are making them to view you as inferior. And there is no how you will communicate with them and tell them this, that will stop My program. So, if you are here, the only solution you have is accept My word. Communicating with your fellow beauties, the highest thing you have with those outside here is, how are you! We appreciate YAHNWE, YAHNWE is in control. Don’t relate anything with them. If you clique with them, they will spoil you, they will spoil your Nma [heart], they will make you to speak against My word, they will make you not to receive what I have for you. They will make you not to accept My word but in all, you will be a looser, on account that My word must surely come to be, if you felt that your… listen, what happened to this family should teach you a lesson. Truth Beauty had confidence in self-elderly beauty so much but in as much as self is not here, everything that self is viewing here is confusing self. What they are saying is not that they want to blaspheme but that is how they are viewing it, is confusion to them. Okay, a man who is here and doesn’t go to any work and doesn’t stress self for anything, how is self-money coming! So, everything is a surprise to them. You view the man doing things with money. So why they are saying it, they are also making effort to dig out the source for this favour but it is hidden from them. Is a beauty hearing Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. The same thing to you who felt that what they call brother, sister, papa, mama; whom you are adapted to or you are so close to or have been feeding with information, there is no right counsel an outsider will give to you. What wisdom is self-going to give to you! Outside wisdom. Otherwise, at the end for the brightness; they will speak what will make you not to obey My word, or not to obey your man in union, or not to obey your woman, or not to obey My instructions.

Yahnwesarahm. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I recall you this brightness. Me appreciate you YAHNWENZORPUTA. If a beauty had come and told you that there will be a time you and your papa will not be in such close conversation, will you agree! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Will you agree! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. Yahnwesarahm, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I want to talk a little, you know how far your papa loves you, and you know how far you loved self, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Right. But what is happening now! We are not that close. Are you not viewing that the love has died! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. First, you held unto My word. I still want to ask you a question, since you came here, what are the profit you have gotten! Yahnwesarahm, Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Sometimes you feel disappointed, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Sometimes you feel confused, should I speak more! But despite all, what kept you is My word and that word that kept you will keep you until you reach My abode. ka odi otua. There is no love from your papa, and there is no love from every other beauty. Listen Yahnwesarahm, I want to assure you; Truth Beauty is your man in union, is that not! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. There is no love from self. Are you surprised to hear this! Truth Beauty does not love self, talk less loving you. Every love that came from man is what! Fake love. But hear Me Sarah My little beauty, I love you and I brought you here on account for My love. Me appreciate you. And I want to stand here to uplift your position in My abode. Ka odi otua. Now listen to Me, I brought you here for you to be a mama. You might tell Me that they are not, listen, all these biudren are your biudren, take care for them. Now listen, Yahnwesarahm. What so a little beauty can do to self-mama, ehh! You will get it here, if a little beauty used to purchase something for self-mama, you will receive it here; if a little beauty can tell the mama take this, you will get it here. Ka odi otua. You are not disappointed and you cannot be disappointed. What will make you to be disappointed is when you disobey Me. And I want to tell you why I said that Truth Beauty did not love you, I will explain; Truth Beauty cannot do beyond what self can do. If Truth Beauty makes effort to favour you and I did not back it up, it will not come to be. Did you hear Me! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. So, it is My own love over you that makes things to be. And I want to tell you, there is something I will reserve.. That question you are asking about your beautinal own, Yahnwesarahm don’t ask that question, that may delay My program in your existence. But every profit a woman who has biudren would have, have given to you. Ka odi otua. Yahnwesarahm. Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I don’t want to talk much, but I have many things to tell you, but follow Me, not only you, every one among you. Yahnwedinma Truth Beauty follow Me; Yahnwesarahm Truth Beauty follow Me; Yahnwekindness follow Me; every one among you follow Me. I have a program with everyone among you. Hmm, there are some questions I will answer later. Even the ones you are asking yourself. Yahnwesarahm, yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. The little I have said over you, is it under assumption! No YAHNWENZORPUTA. But any time I speak concerning you, whether it is correction or rebuke, have gladness. We appreciate you.

Biudren; Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. I have given you enough time, but recall that the enough time I gave to you is also enough time that will pass verdict on. If you don’t hold anything, hold that I said disobedience is what! Is more dangerous than electrical wire. And I told you disobedience is what will make you not to receive My favour; is what will make you to have problems; is what will bring a beauty’s premature death. And recall that I told you that all among you, before you came into existence, I had made your defence. Is that what I told you! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. Is disobedience that will make your defence to leave you. Is that what I said! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. And I told you that any other thing a beauty is going to do, medicine or what so that they say would give protection, that those things are what! Fake. Is that what I said! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. If you don’t hold these truth, hmmm.

Listen, before I round up, I will not fail to say this; tell Yahnwekanna who is in solution center that self has been playing over My word, over My program. Tell self I have given self-warning; tell self I have given self-warning; tell self I have given self-warning. I used to warn before; I used Truth Beauty to announce to Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement that Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement is not a free zone where a beauty will come up and behave as self feels. Hmmm, if not My intervention, I still show you compassion even in the midst for transgression. The enemy wanted to use that avenue to destroy self-existence. I want to say that the enemy used that opportunity and programmed that Yahnwekanna existence shall not be spared. But tell self that that experience self-had is as a man who is going in the bush, a little mark touched self in self-leg. Tell self that thing that happened to self is a little mark. Tell Yahnwekanna that self has used My word and played so much. And it is a warning to others. Truth Beauty cannot do anything to you, but I brought Truth Beauty in the Movement, if Truth Beauty cannot do anything to you, I can do more than. If you will not value My word, then what will make you to value My word shall come and you shall value it in pains. I don’t have much to say. I repeat Myself, what happened to self is a little mark. Is this not the same man that Truth Beauty was shouting at, talking to in this Passover! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. How many among you recall what Truth Beauty said! Truth Beauty told self that if self does not return from this existence, that self will have problem. Imagine a man who doesn’t have My respect and yet claim to be serving Me; whom are you serving! Listen, there is no service that is not attached with obedience. Do you hear what I said! Yes YAHNWENZORPUTA. If you are serving a beauty, a beauty tells you do this and you say no, you are not serving that beauty. Serving goes with obedience. Biudren, I have taken much for your time. As many who choose to obey Me, it shall be right with you; says through YAHNWENZORPUTA.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.